The biggest football supporter ever

A MAN IS BEING CHASED BY A GROUP OF THUGS, IN DISPAIR HE CLASPS HIS HANDS TOGETHER

CHASED MAN
Oh GOD please help me

SUDDENLY THERE IS A BRIGHT FLASH AND BEFORE THE MAN IS GOD, WHO TAKES A SHARP LOOK AT THE MANS FOOTBALL SHIRT

GOD:
MAN UNITED supporter!

GOD RIPS OPEN HIS ROBE TO REVEAL HIS RIVAL FOOTBALL SHIRT

GOD:
Your f**ked sunshine

GOD KICKS THE POOR SOD IN THE GOOLIES, CAUSING THE YOUNG FELLOW TO KEEL OVER

GOD:
PILE ON!

EVERYONE IN THE FIGHT PILES ON

Hi Scott - I like this. Nice and short and quick to get to the joke.
I think it would work even better if you made out that the guy being chased was a Man United Fan and the gang chasing him were all Arsenal fans. Then when God appears and he think's he is saved God simply looks at him and de-robes to reveal his Arsenal shirt. Sketch simply then ending with the Man U fan going "oh f**k!" ( to use your language ;o) ). That way it is just as short and snappy AND you know why he is being chased in the first place - just a thought mate.
Andy

God would never support Arsenal! Make God a Man City supporter, i agree with Andy.

Surely God should support ANYONE but Manchester United but realistically they must have had him on their side for the last 20 odd years.

Or how about the guy being chased by a group of Arsenal fans is Ronaldo - then when they get within 10 feet of him he throws himself theatrically to the ground and rolls around for 3 minutes while they all just look at him.
;)

Funny enough this sketch originally was football fans chasing a football fan but then I changed it a little to put into a script based in a pub and its that version I cut and pasted on here, hence why I just noticed the last line says 'Everyone in the fight piles on'. You can see this in its original longer manner in my previously posted sketch The Barsteward