Real Rabbit

Continuing the animal theme...

Dan

==============
Real Rabbit

EXT. WOODS BY A ROAD. NIGHT.

PARTY CAN BE HEARD INSIDE A LOG CABIN. VERY SHORT MAN DRESSED AS A RABBIT IS BUNDLED OUTSIDE BY A COWBOY AND WONDER WOMAN.

RABBIT:
(IRATE) ... and if *one* more person says I look like a *real* rabbit...

AN EAGLE SWOOPS DOWN, PICKS HIM UP AND FLIES OFF SQUAWKING. AN INFLATABLE CARROT FLOATS DOWN IN FRONT OF THE TWO ONLOOKERS, WHO LOOK AT EACH OTHER, SHRUG AND RETURN TO THE PARTY.

END

Hi Dan - you really are 'into' animals at the moment mate - something you're not telling us? ;o)
Nice short and sweet sketch - more of a chuckle than a belly laugh but nice idea all the same. One problem with this one (IMHO of course) is that this would be easier to be an animated sketch but would be much funnier if actually filmed as it's always a good way to get a laugh by having people dressed up in funny costumes (not something you could get on an animation). Therefore, to actually put into a sketch you would be stuck between the two - animation to actually get it done, or real life for more laughs but virtually impossible to do - especially on a small budget!
Keep them going mate - I look forward to your next animal installment!
Cheers,
Andy

Alot of sketches that occur on here are sometimes hindred by production problems (if they got that far) but I do design and animation in both 2D and 3D and so if we create a super sketch writing group (you never know) I'll sort that prob out easy so as the more fantasy type sketches can be done either as a cartoon, animation or real acted scenes with animated characters in them