Ahoy hoy

Hi there. I've just discovered this forum after bumming around on 4laughs occasionally. Geez was i ever wasting my time, this site wipes the floor with it. It's got everything you need in your quest to avoid a real job.

Big fan of Simpsons, Young ones, Blackadder, Spaced, Fools and horses, Curb your enthusiasm, DtDD, Red dwarf and many more.

Definitely looking for writing partners and group projects and the like. I'm sorry to have arrived late for the sketch project ContainsNuts organised - that looks ideal.

I'm thinking of entering competitions that are ongoing - Sitcom trials, Red planet, writersroom...I'll probably be spending most my time in Critique as i have numerous sketches i should put up.

Nice to meet you all.

:)

Hello Beelzebozo - I love your name!!! My real name is Elzebub - so we'll get on well.

Just private message ContainsNuts and ask. I'm sure he'll let you know.

And welcome - glad you're settling in well already! :)

Hello Beel - hope you enjoy it here. I can never get on 4Laughs.

I'm aiming to try Sitcom Trials and Red Planet. Got some stuff to work on for them.

Where are you?

Hello, good afternoon, and if you're going to be in Critique for most of the time, goodbye!

Wave

Hello!!!

Aw, did anyone else watch Yoho Ahoy?
What an excellent show...

The Mrs did. Could never be arsed, m'self.

It was pretty.

Evenin'

Thanks one and all.
Although zooo i'm sorry to say i haven't a clue what Yoho ahoy is.
Hi David i'm in London, how about you?
Ellie, Beelzebozo is a Bill Hicks character. If you don't know him already check him out, he's about the best stand-up of all time imo.

Will do! :)

Welcome! Wave

Quote: Beelzebozo @ July 13 2008, 5:51 PM BST

Thanks one and all.
Although zooo i'm sorry to say i haven't a clue what Yoho ahoy is.
Hi David i'm in London, how about you?
Ellie, Beelzebozo is a Bill Hicks character. If you don't know him already check him out, he's about the best stand-up of all time imo.

Ah - Charley (with an E) loves Bill Hicks. She'll be around soon I expect but be careful of her!

I'm in Sutton which you may know.

I don't know what Yoho ahoy is either.