Eureka

Apparently it's called "A Town Called Eureka" in the UK but I was wondering if anyone else watched this clever and funny sci-fi?
I really like it, its probably my second most anticipated show of the summer season (behind Venture Bros).

Very funny, great cast, special effects and stories. I'm waiting for new season to start.

Quirky little series. Love it, though some episodes can be a little dull.

What's it about?

Show summary taken from Episodeworld.com;

For years, the government has been secretly relocating the world's geniuses (and their families) to the idyllic Pacific Northwest town of Eureka, where daily life straddles the line between unprecedented innovation and total chaos. When U.S. Marshal Jack Carter (Ferguson) wrecks his car and becomes stranded in Eureka, he quickly realizes that all is not what it seems. After the town's eccentric inhabitants unleash a brainchild with a catastrophic aftermath, Carter steps in to restore order and consequently is let in on one of our country's best-kept secrets.

Basically, each week, some experiment goes wrong and the (dumb, up to everyone else there) sheriff has to sort it out.

Like I said, it's a quirky, and at times funny, enjoyable show which has just started airing its third season in the US. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it. I think it was shown on the SciFi channel here.

It's 3rd season has actually just started in the US. It usually takes a month or two for Sci Fi channel shows to make it to Canada for some ridiculous reason, so I'm still waiting. Can't wait!
If you people like Dr. Who's silly and fun sci-fi than you'll love this. Only difference is this show actually uses real science in it. :)

Quote: Curt @ September 12 2008, 12:30 PM BST

It's 3rd season has actually just started in the US.

My bad. Changed original post.

Just saw first episode of season 3 and it was good stuff.

;)