Quiz ya! Page 55

Points = Pints

Not sure what that is in Tango?

:)

... I'm confused now.

Top of the morning to yourself, Oi'll have a point of Guinness, so I will.

:)

Does that help?

Not sure what a pint has to do with anything here, but ok!

More points for bears! (Holds up big sign with 'MORE POINTS FOR BEARS' on it just in case you missed the first bit).

Less points for females! Unless they wish to rock my world. In which case-

MORE POINTS FOR GIRLS WHO WANT TO ROCK MY WORLD.

Just in case you missed the first bit. See you behind that big tree you little minxes.

Quote: thing @ April 29 2008, 12:52 AM BST

OK, the 'Finale'will take place at 10pm on Wednesday 30th April

I want as many people as possible to have a chance of winning as this is intended to be a bit of fun.

I am working on a way to make it worthwhile for all to play, including those not yet involved: Something along the lines of more points for those trailing - but final formula to be decided.

Thanks and I look forward to Wednesday.

Ok, here's the deal>>>

It has been fun for me and well done to those who have scored a lot of points. To level it up a bit and make the Finale worthwhile for more people the following will apply>>>>

Current scores will be reduced thus:-

Any newcomers or those on zilch are still on zilch.

Anyone with a single figure score, currently, now starts the final with 1 point.

Anyone with a teen score, currently, now starts the final with 2 points

Anyone with a twenty something score, currently, now starts on 3 points.

Etc. etc.

So the leaders, Puffinpol and Aaron are now on 7 and 6 respectively. Not so hard to catch.

See you soon.
Wave

!

Is it lap-marathon? because icopeters don't ave to cross the finish line but do anyway, to win?

Quote: Thin Shirt @ April 30 2008, 1:00 PM BST

Is it lap-marathon? because icopeters don't ave to cross the finish line but do anyway, to win?

No mate: It was answered way back near the beginning! Get with the programme or at least let me try a pint of whatever it is you've been having!
:D

Quote: Thin Shirt @ April 30 2008, 1:00 PM BST

He's in Australia. There's a forty year time difference.

Quote: thing @ April 29 2008, 12:52 AM BST

OK, the 'Finale'will take place at 10pm on Wednesday 30th April

I want as many people as possible to have a chance of winning as this is intended to be a bit of fun.

I am working on a way to make it worthwhile for all to play, including those not yet involved: Something along the lines of more points for those trailing - but final formula to be decided.

Thanks and I look forward to Wednesday.

Quote: thing @ April 30 2008, 12:44 AM BST

Ok, here's the deal>>>

It has been fun for me and well done to those who have scored a lot of points. To level it up a bit and make the Finale worthwhile for more people the following will apply>>>>

Current scores will be reduced thus:-

Any newcomers or those on zilch are still on zilch.

Anyone with a single figure score, currently, now starts the final with 1 point.

Anyone with a 10-19 score, currently, now starts the final with 2 points

Anyone with a twenty something score, currently, now starts on 3 points.

Etc. etc.

So the leaders, Puffinpol and Aaron are now on 7 and 6 respectively. Not so hard to catch.

See you soon.
Wave

Starting at 10 pm sharp! I'm off to the offie to get some fallin' over juice! Wave

As this is the Final we will need a prize. Easy really>>

1st Prize is a can of Stella Artois, that I will volunteer to drink for you - actually already started.

2nd prize is a full frontal picture of me 'butt naked' which I promise to e-mail to you within a week! and it can be posted on this site if you like!

Can't say fairer really :D

Ok >>> just 4 minutes to go>>>>>>>>

These by PM direct to me with a deadline of 11pm!
Do not post answers here! all 1 point.

Q1/. Jacparov likes the music of which artist?
Q2/. How many minutes did it take Ellie JP to run 2.9 miles this morning?
Q3/. What words were on a teddy bear that Perry Nium once gave to a girlfriend?
Q4/. What is the real name of the BSG member who has had success with "To Be Or Not To Be, Innit"?
Q5/. What colour are the squirrels near the Canadian Parliament building?
Q6/. What sportsman found Scatterbrained Floozy at a bus stop?
Q7/. What is Roscoff's new favourite word?

That'll do for now. Your problem is I'm about to ask some questions for live answers – so don't go off and research! Hehe.
Do not post answers here!

Don't want to sound 'paranoid', cos i'm not like that but for some reason 5 out of the 6 current leaders are not here?

Current questions stand for PM response. Live questions postponed until 10:15.

They're probably bored, what with the whole making-their-hard-earned-points-worthless 'thing', thing.

Ooooooh ,sour grapes!

Can't have runaway winners y'know! Puts off those who want to give it a go - now it's worth their while.

- and what a prize!

These for immediate answer HERE first to get ‘em right gets the points. Simultaneous (same minute) also score.
1 point each:

Q8/. Name Blackburn Rovers home ground.

Q9/. In film, how is Oswald Cobblepot better known?

Q10/. Who played the part of the Air Cavalry commander in “Apocalypse Now”?

Q11/. Name the main character of the book “1984”.

Q12/. What has been U2’s most successful song?

Q13/. What is a ‘Denver boot’?

Q14/. What was Forrest Gump’s IQ?

More in a mo!

8. Ewood Park

14. 75