Slaga! I saw you on TV!

That's right-I saw The Slagg Brothers on Trouble's MyTV homegrown-and one showed their bottom! :$ and my parents where in the room >_<

ow yeah, i saw that last night, good stuff, i also saw that arse it was a good ol' show, and the highlight was obviously when i saw the bros and i said to my mate "i kinda know the guy who owns that arse" he replied "you've been hanging out in the wrong clubs" but anyway, cracking stuff, can i have your autograph?

haha my parents just looked at me disapprovingly-and who's did you want mr roberst? the brothers' or the arse's?

good point, who's should i ask for? o.k i'll ask the brother's because i think the arse would have a hard time holding the pen, (although my party trick reveals it can be done), no but seriously it was pint pot (which is good) ow and i would like to meet this Mr roberst, he sounds o.k

I know pint pot is good! Im not THAT much of a novice *looks shifty*

I am.

All this crazy slang that the kids use.

*shakes head disapprovingly*

I'm just as lost but didnt like to admit it :(

Cheers for taking time to watch. I'm in your debt, SBF and Lewis
When SlagB told me he'd worked out a way to give me more exposure, I should have asked to see the script first. He's now telling everyone that'll listen my ass is my more eloquent end.

haha! ass...Im so juvenille...I was saying-hey I kinda know them, and my parents looked at me like-you kidding?