BBC/Granada distributor

Hi,
I currently run a site selling a few dvds which i ship from abroad, all region free but I'm looking to get a few extra lines from wither the BBC or Granada productions, what are the chance of getting them on wholesale through them or even if anyone knows a licensed seller or not? Also what thier prices are...
I'm only a small site with 100/200 sales a month, will they be interested in me?

Any help will do on this.

Hi Oliver, interesting site you've got there (although the colours of the links contrasting with the background in the header are giving me a headache) - my only concern is, "is it legal?"

If you're talking of re-distributing DVDs which are already available, I really wouldn't know where to begin. Your best bet, I suppose, would be to get in contact with BBC Worldwide (Auntie's commercial arm) and see if you have any luck with them. For Granada, I'm really not sure. They're owned by ITV plc now, so I suppose they'd be the first point of call. Those would almost certainly all be region-encoded though.

If, on the other hand, you're thinking of buying rights to programmes and making the DVDs up yourself, you'll need to re-mortgage your house a couple of times for each individual series of each show. And from what I hear, they charge a ridiculous amount just to enter into discussion about rights acquisition.

Regarding your size, as long as you pay them for the product, I doubt they'd care much.

Not sure what to say beyond that at the moment, sorry!