32 Years in the biz Page 8

Got any episodes of The Norman Wisdom Show, Aitch? :)

And >_<! They've actually published the article with "Faulty Towers" in. >_<

*consults big comedy book* Any idea what series the show was for? Channel? Broadcast date? :/

Found out on IMDB that the show was ''Nobody is Norman'' It didn't do too well and was shown once...I'd love to see it now.....(I haven't changed a bit in 36 years) Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes

Aitch,

Ah. Maybe Network will come up with the goods sometime.

http://www.harryfielder.co.uk/mary

:( Sorry to hear that, Harry.

She had a pretty interesting career! And was in one of my favourite films. (American Werewolf.)

Very sorry to hear that Harry. She was a beautiful woman.

Sorry to hear this Aitch. I don't think I've posted on this thread before but I've often looked in and enjoyed your anecdotes and memories. Sad to see your latest post being more solemn but your pride in your wife shines through. RIP.

Very nicely put, Badge. All the best, Harry.

So sorry Ode Pal.

That's a lovely song for her.

Thanks guys....

Aitch,

Aitch, my darling, just joined these boards a few minutes ago and here we are again!

I know about your news and have replied to you on Lunghitude. Very sorry to hear this....... you know where we are.

Thinking of you.

Nathalie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am learning to cope (with the help of my kids and grandkids) but Mary is still with me every day.
I have taken a couple of bookings (which gets me out of the house for the day) and am doing a ''On The Buses'' reunion at Elstree on the 26th and a Star Wars get together at Earls Court next month.
I do have another couple of projects in the pipeline and it's what Mary would have wanted me to do..
Bless you all.....

Aitch,

I didn't last long in this show.....lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwjSBr_p1vI

Aitch,

Sorry to hear your sad news Harry but love the pics you've posted! I note that your wife was in 'Man in a suitcase', one of my favourite shows of all time! Plus there were loads of others in the list that I know.

As you say, she is still with you, that's how I feel about members of my family who are said to be 'departed'... My mother, my aunts and uncles, my cousin, my nephew. They remain all around me!

Best regards,

F Rage :)

Sad news but she had a very interesting and varied career. I see she was in Year of the Sex Olympics, one of the most prescient TV dramas ever.