Who do you fancy? Page 418

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:11 PM BST

I used to love him too!

He's still very nice - but a bit old for you. (not for me, though) :)

I liked the way he was a really miserable bastard on the kids show too. And likes animals.

Haha. Yes.
I do miss his old '90s hair though.

Gary Barlow went for the same do when Take That started. :)

Now you've got me thinking about Michaela Strachan. And Philippa Forrester too, for some reason. Hmmmmm....

Toby Anstis!

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:15 PM BST

Haha. Yes.

Mr Dagger has hair like that. Nearly always has done. I had a big, big thing about Billy Idol.

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:15 PM BST

Haha. Yes.

Maybe he should have got into animals instead of inflicting his "band" on us and the world would have been a much better place. Can't say the same for the poor animals though.

TAKE THAT ARE TEH AWESOMEZ.
So shut it grandad.
:)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 19 2009, 2:21 PM BST

Mr Dagger has hair like that. Nearly always has done. I had a big, big thing about Billy Idol.

Ha!
I saw Billy Idol play once. I think.

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:27 PM BST

TAKE THAT ARE TEH AWESOMEZ.
So shut it grandad.
:)

Ha!
I saw Billy Idol play once. I think.

Wembley, early 90s? I saw it too. I was going to marry him. I don't know why I didn't ...

It was Milton Keynes! Supporting Guns n' Roses, I think. About that time though, yes.
It was my first concert...
*memories*

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 19 2009, 2:29 PM BST

Wembley, early 90s? I saw it too. I was going to marry him. I don't know why I didn't ...

Maybe it's because it couldn't be a white wedding.

Angelic

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:30 PM BST

It was Milton Keynes! Supporting Guns n' Roses, I think. About that time though, yes.

When I saw Gun N' Roses play, their guitar player wore a KFC bucket on his head throughout. Which was a bit odd. It had little eye holes cut out of it so he could see.

Quote: Chappers @ June 19 2009, 2:32 PM BST

Angelic

Laughing out loud Oh dear.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 19 2009, 2:33 PM BST

When I saw Gun N' Roses play, their guitar player wore a KFC bucket on his head throughout. Which was a bit odd. It had little eye holes cut out of it so he could see.

Oh dear.
Maybe it was an impostor! :O

Quote: Chappers @ June 19 2009, 2:32 PM BST

Angelic

:O

It was probably because I was about 12. And had never met him. That played quite a big part in it.

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2009, 2:35 PM BST

Oh dear.
Maybe it was an impostor! :O

Was it Slash wearing the KFC bucket?

name="Dolly Dagger" post="430926" date="June 19 2009, 2:37 PM BSTWas it Slash wearing the KFC bucket?

It was only a few years ago, at a festival, so Slash had long since left. I believe the man was even referred to as Buckethead.