Who do you fancy? Page 1,127

Now you have me salavating. Time for some Turandot!

Put extra sauce on mine, please.

Cheeky!

Quote: Jennie @ 25th May 2014, 11:08 PM BST

Sexism in action.

On the Who do you fancy thread? Inconceivable!

I don't find much sexism on this thread actually. There is nothing sexist about appreciating attractiveness. I may occasionally question the wisdom in certain choices, but really, it is none of my business who George Roper fancies.

This thread needs more pictures.

Oh Zooo. You need to hunt this man down and get seducing him!

I KNOW.

Quote: Jennie @ 26th May 2014, 1:48 PM BST

I may occasionally question the wisdom in certain choices

Of that, I can fully understand.

I could go properly stalkerish for Lucy Worsley:

Quote: Tursiops @ 27th May 2014, 1:17 PM BST

I could go properly stalkerish for Lucy Worsley:

It's official Tursiops, I am making you my wing man on any future incursions into picking up chicks in the pub. Never again will a mate have to fall on his sword or utter the words: 'I don't fancy yours much' again.

The unwritten rule is that every incredibly gorgeous girl has a less attractive friend who never leaves her side, hoping to cash in on reflected glory or attractiveness by association. And try as she might to look and dress like her better looking friend, it just ain't working.

I'm trawling Facebook as we speak looking at profile pictures that feature two girls - one fit, one skanky - to set up some double dates. It goes without saying that the profile belongs to the uglier one, so she'll be more receptive to advances. Vive la difference!

So where's your gorgeous friend, Renegade?

I think Lucy Worsley is great, Tursiops. She also has a brain.

Quote: zooo @ 27th May 2014, 1:32 PM BST

:D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th May 2014, 1:30 PM BST

It's official Tursiops, I am making you my wing man on any future incursions into picking up chicks in the pub. Never again will a mate have to fall on his sword or utter the words: 'I don't fancy yours much' again.

The unwritten rule is that every incredibly gorgeous girl has a less attractive friend who never leaves her side, hoping to cash in on reflected glory or attractiveness by association. And try as she might to look and dress like her better looking friend, it just ain't working.

I'm trawling Facebook as we speak looking at profile pictures that feature two girls - one fit, one skanky - to set up some double dates. It goes without saying that the profile belongs to the uglier one, so she'll be more receptive to advances. Vive la difference!

Will you be the really short cocky one RC?

Quote: zooo @ 27th May 2014, 1:32 PM BST

Laughing out loud

My gorgeous friend? He's probably out cheating on his wife to escape the drudgery of married life, kids, mortgages, domestic chores, nagging, watching his missus age rapidly in front of his eyes, etc.

;)