Question about Green Wing DVDs

Does anyone know if series 2 and the special might come out in a boxset? I haven't got series 2 yet and it would proberly save me some money if it does. I've been waiting to know if there will be a boxset or not. If not, I will order the special and series 2 separate. Cheers!

As far as I know, they are seperate. However, I'd like to see the Comic Relief sketch being released on DVD. We've only really got the sketches on YouTube.

I would guess it'll be seperate release initially, then all packaged together. Remember one and two were released in a box when two came out, so I'd guess similar...

when you say all do you mean series 1,2 and the special? Just i already have series 1. I surpose i could sell that one and get a boxset with all 3

Yes, by all, I mean series one, series two, and the special episode.

Great newsletter! Just read it. Am sad that they might to a signing on a monday. Once again i can't go because of school. Its not fair! Why can't they do it on a saturday or sunday. If they do do a signing, is there anyway we can ask them to do it on a weekend?

Unlikely. Things are too busy then, and there wouldn't be quite that first-day-rush.

Ok, please help me decide.
Wait for a boxset with all 3 dvds
Or....
Order the special and series 2 now, separately.

ohh... tough one Emzii! They've not actually announced that they're doing a complete GW boxset so option two will probably be the best choice... but then again a nice uniform boxset would be nice!

That's raised an interesting point actually... I'll try and find out whether they're doing a complete boxset - trouble is they're all on holiday now so I won't have an answer till the New Year. Anyway, watch this space.