Comedy Box Appeal Page 2

The Bad News is that i can't see it the good news is ever time i reload the page it adds a view :) Got you from 19 to 30 :)

I've watched it! :) And only watched yours so nahhhhhhhhh!

So does the commission go to the highest rated user clip? I don't understand how their system works. The number one video has only been seen a hundred or so times, while yours has been seen over 800 times and is languishing in 8th. Tell me how that works?

Evidently it's devised by a member of the Labour party.

;)

Cool, I've watched a couple but don't seem to be able to rate :( Just out of interest how did you find out about this comp? I can't find any info about it anywhere.

We joined ComedyBox when it started. It seems they've chosen the 12 favourite user submissions and the most viewed 3 get a commission for another sketch.

The viewing figures are odd - I think it's an arbitrary system rather than a chart, in which they put the vids up in a particular order. Which is a bummer as the first 3 are on the home page and going to get many more hits. Teary

Cheers to everyone for going there for us. :D

Thanks for the reply, good luck to everyone!

Heh, great sketch. You do seem to have developed a theme with light entertainment - Rod Hull, Bruce Forsythe...will Philip Schofield be the next for the chop? I can only hope.

I've clicked on it in email and here at BSG and it takes me to the site and shows me where the video is but the video does not play.
I don't get any pop up blocker message.
I'm using Firefox.
I'm not registered at that site...
Would love to vote for you guys.

Quote: SlagA @ December 6, 2007, 10:15 PM

The viewing figures are odd - I think it's an arbitrary system rather than a chart, in which they put the vids up in a particular order. Which is a bummer as the first 3 are on the home page and going to get many more hits. Teary

Don't be sad Mr. Slaggy! Winning is nice but not as nice as knowing that people like you and think you are talented ether way! I love you guys! You both always have a place at castle Snowdrop! I have nothing but total faith in you guys making your dreams come true!

Lol thanks Rube. But most of my dreams involve me being quality inspector on planet toblerone. Maybe if it's everyone's dream for me to be magiced away it could just happen. :)

Skib - I think just going to the url will clock up a vote for us. Thanks for that, tho, it's appreciated.

Cheers Cinnamon, too.

watched!

I watched Matt's and The Slags. Well done guys.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ December 6, 2007, 11:47 PM

Don't be sad Mr. Slaggy! Winning is nice but not as nice as knowing that people like you and think you are talented ether way! I love you guys! You both always have a place at castle Snowdrop! I have nothing but total faith in you guys making your dreams come true!

Faith doesn't buy food, pay for petrol, or go towards a new video camera when needed though. :)

That's bad news for Faith Brown's hubby.