Mark Thomas Dispatches

On Monday 19th at 8:00pm Mark Thomas has a new film about Coca Cola. Set your Sky+/Tivo/Media Centre for it :)

Aaron loves Coca-Cola.

DOCUMENTARY: Dispatches
On: Channel 4
Date: Monday 19th November 2007 (starting in 2 days)
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

A one-off alert is set for Monday 19th November 2007, 15 minutes before 20:00
Mark Thomas on Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola is one of the most iconic brands of both the 20th and 21st centuries. Promoting itself as the drink of freedom, choice and US patriotism, the company's feel-good factor is recognised worldwide and reflected in its enormous profits. But behind this carefully crafted image exists a company accused of environmental damage, human rights violations and questionable business practices.

I won't be stopping drinking it. Even if they test it by pouring it into the eyes of orphans.

You sound like a cheap date Laura. I'll buy you one at the meet.

An orphan?

No - a date!

I hate the bastards.

Coke, or an orphan....

It's a difficult decision.

If it comes with a slice of lemon, I'm there.

That is perverted!

Nothing wrong with using fruit to arouse childr....

Never mind.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

(I agree though. Could not live without Coke.)

Coke? Blurgh! I still drink it, but I sometimes look at it and think "It really is juice squeezed from the diseased udders of a syphilis ridden whore!"

*slurp!*

Quote: Leevil @ November 17, 2007, 7:31 PM

Coke? Blurgh! I still drink it, but I sometimes look at it and think "It really is juice squeezed from the diseased udders of a syphilis ridden whore!"

*slurp!*

So that's why it tastes so good!

As long as it keeps tasting so good, and keeps on being the pause that refreshes (see what I did there?), I'll keep on drinking it. :)

I use to be addicted to Diet Coke then I discovered filtered tap water. True story.

Diet Coke is vile.