"I'm new!"

Thought I should introduce myself. Not least because it's odd receiving criticism from a faceless entity.

My name's James, I'm 23 and I do an awful lot of writing. I received my obligatory rejection letter from the Beeb a few years back for a radio sitcom which, looking back on it, did need a lot of work.

I have a first-class English degree which isn't worth the (cheap) paper it's (badly) printed on, and am a qualified journalist.

I do most of my writing at night, between the hours of 10 and 4; dead time, or, as I call it, "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Time". I can write and be buoyed by the fact that any old tat can make it on the telly.

I've always got a few sketch ideas bubbling over, and am working at the moment on a new sitcom, which I intend to disseminate shortly. Shock horror - it's set in a flat, and yes, there are a few 20-somethings in it. I think it's funny though.

Other interests: Acting, mainly.

Evening. *tips cap*

Weeeelcome James :D

Welcome to BSG! :)

And a big hello to you, matey.

Welcome, nice to meet you.

Hello...make yourself at home...but you have to make your own cups of tea! *waves*

A verm warm (or hot, depending on the season) welcome to you.

I'll make you your first tea or coffee, no matter what Ellie says :P

:P

hello!

Quote: James Williams @ November 15, 2007, 5:00 PM

Thought I should introduce myself. Not least because it's odd receiving criticism from a faceless entity.

Well most of us talk out of our arses.

Anyway - welcome.

Hi James, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

Hi James. I'm feeling a little strange at the moment. But don't let that put you off.

Hi James