British Comedy Guide

Things You Should Have Done

Has anybody else seen this? I always like to give new sitcoms one episode, I have to say it left me completely baffled. Intrigued to hear what others think.

Meh,I stopped after the second episode.
Just didn't find it funny enough.
The protagonist and her male cousin try too hard for a "This Country" vibe
They have a few good ideas but the execution just fails to pull me in.

"Watched another channel? "

I watched to the end, it's excellent (in my view) which probably explains it's 8/10 review score.

I'm watching now but I can definitely tell that the main character is a YouTuber. The surreal elements are clanky.

The series might not be great (not seen it) but the title would have made a great topic for this forum.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th July 2024, 8:03 AM

The series might not be great (not seen it) but the title would have made a great topic for this forum.

You're spot on Stephen.

I binged on Eps 1-4 yesterday and am watching Ep5 (which is quite ropey). The womanchild angle has been done better elsewhere and the main character can be grating, but it's watchable.

Great show! Watched all six episodes in one night. Need to see more. Finally some new talent with a fresh take on comedy. The whole family set up is just great! The hint at YouTube with the clips! Wow what a clever idea. The characters are so well thought out and link with great chemistry which pulls through in each episode. The nursing home episode is my absolute favorite, followed by the final episode which I feel wraps everything up so amazingly.