Bloodbath At The House Of Death (1984)

Can't remember how I heard about this film, but my son found it online and downloaded a copy of it for me - me being a fan of Kenny Everett.

Basically, it's an opportunity for Kenny to expand his "Kenny Everett Television/Video" shows with the bones of the same team and guest stars in a comedy horror spoof, and given the likes of writers Ray Cameron (Michael McIntyre's father) and Barry Cryer, it should have been funny, but wasn't!

Starring Kenny, along with Pamela Stephenson, Don Warrington, Sheila Steafel, Cleo Rocos, Graham Stark, John Fortune etc. etc. and guest star Vincent Price doing his usual schtick in the way only he can do, and was basically the only highlight of the film, apart from a very brief full frontal of Pamela sans top and bra - and to be honest, not worth me pausing and pausing and pausing the picture to get a full eyeful.

Disappointingly poor 4/10

Funnily enough this film was a Pointless answer on Tuesday's episode of Pointless. The final round category was "Actors Famous for being in Horror Films" - they had to name 3 films that featured either Vincent Price or Boris Karloff. They said Bloodbath at the House of Death, Madhouse and The Comedy of Terrors, which were all pointless.

WOW! That was a coincidence, and Vincent Price was the (only) best thing in the film.