Charlotte in Multilink World

Charlotte Mills is a young girl who is best friends with Emily, Brooke, and Maria. The four of them find themselves in a world populated by anthropomorphic multicoloured cubes.

The next episode of Charlotte in Multilink World will focus on Scarlette Industries, a fictional company that was first introduced in Season 4.

I don't think anyone knows what this is.

Quote: rubucl @ 5th February 2023, 4:11 PM

Charlotte Mills is a young girl who is best friends with Emily, Brooke, and Maria. The four of them find themselves in a world populated by anthropomorphic multicoloured cubes.

Wut?

😗😗😗

It's different I'll give it that . Is it an idea or have you expanded on it script wise? or are you just being 'Whacky' ? It has to be one of the three.

Charlotte in Multilink World is an animation series on YouTube. From what I can gather, it seems to mostly consist of still real-life background pictures, with primitive doodles superimposed over the top. 😕

Here's a link to their Youtube channel if you're curious/insane/masochistic: https://www.youtube.com/@multilinkcorporation

Quote: Aaron @ 16th February 2023, 7:50 PM

I don't think anyone knows what this is.

Explain it then Aaron. You're the font of all comedy knowledge.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th February 2023, 10:04 PM

Explain it then Aaron. You're the font of all comedy knowledge.

It does not appear to be comedy, and I am part of the collective "anyone". There was no "else".

Reddit has mixed opinions about this show. Some users think it looks very Don Hertzfeldt, while others think it is unappealing and unworthy of a movie.

YouTube also has different opinions about Charlotte In Multilink World. Some users think it is a great show with adventure, mystery, and suspense, while others think it is a poorly made animation with primitive doodles. The show has its own YouTube channel with trailers for its seasons and movie, but it is not available for streaming on any platform.