Sister Boniface

A spin off from Father Brown just recently started on Britbox. Weirdly within weeks it's being shown on Drama.

It's a bit more Comedy than Father Brown. An enjoyable programme with some interesting characters including the lead character played by Lorna Watson, Roberta Daws, Belinda Lang and Max Brown.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

A new series has started on Drama. The first episode features a Children's TV programme based on blue Peter called Jolly Roger complete with parrot Poopdeck Pete and pirate puppet.

The female presenter is called Sandy Shanks and one of the male presenters looks the spit of Christopher Trace.

I knew that Belinda Lang was in this but I've only just worked out which one she is. Unbelievable!

Just watching an episode where a "Carry on" type film is being produced. And "Kenneth Williams" is murdered.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th July 2023, 9:59 PM

Just watching an episode where a "Carry on" type film is being produced. And "Kenneth Williams" is murdered.

Infamy, infamy - they've all got it in for him.

I'm watching episode 7 of the second series.

It's about a Pirate Radio Station called Radio Catherine. It's broadcast on land and moves their location so they don't get caught.

It reminds me of Radio Jackie which was based in the Sutton area allegedly and would move around so as to not get caught.