Hello

Hi there. My name is Magnus and I'm new to the British Sitcom forum. I'm a fan of all things comedy wise, although I'm more partial to sketch shows than I am to sitcoms. My favourite sitcoms are Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Still Game and The Brittas Empire.
Sketch show wise, I'm a fan of everything sketch show I see that can entertain me (so Adam and Shelley is not on the list), and I'm a fan of classics like The Two Ronnies, Monty Python and Benny Hill as well as more modern sketch shows like The Fast Show, Reeves and Mortimer, Mitchell and Webb, A Bit Of Fry and Laurie and Harry Enfield (although not his most recent shows).
I also am a massive fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway, and I am a moderator on the biggest Whose Line forum on the web, WTATA. Feel free to drop by and talk.

As far as other comedy shows, I enjoy the occasional panel show, with Have I Got News For You being my favourite, but I also like Mock The Week.

Anyway, I'm here to both talk to great and knowledgable fans of comedy, as well as improve my comedy writing skills since I feel I may have a future in comedic writing.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to become an active member of the community.

Hello there.

Wave

My name is Lee, I am the greatest member of this forum.

:)

Helllooooooo

My name is Ellie, and I AM the greatest member of this forum. Lee is but a tiny part! ;)

Anyway - welcome!

Hello and welcome.....the true greats don't have to big themselves up.

Great taste btw, i hate adam and shelley too.

Hello there, I like the cut of your jib!

Wave

How do you say hello in Scottish? Oh never mind, i'm from Yorkshire so, How do!

Hi there ... have fun & welcome.

Thnks for the welcomes, I hope that I can get to know you all well during my time on the forum :D

Hi Magnus D, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

Hellooooooooo!

They may consider themselves the best, but my name is Aaron, and I am the God of these forums. :P

God...haha... you mean doG! ;)

Welcome to the BSG.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 30, 2007, 1:49 PM

God...haha... you mean doG! ;)

Watch out. I'll come and shit all over your garden. :P

Not again Aaron...it was a right mess after the last time! ;)

Hello Magnus and welcome.

(original eh?)