What animals have you personally witnessed having sex?

I have never seen any myself.

So is it possible it never actually happens?

I thought from the title is was spam from Olga in Russia.
How disappointing.

My parents.

Nurse , horse is out of bed again

Racehorses. No, not immediately before the 3.30 at Kempton but at stud. Not very romantic though.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th August 2021, 9:19 AM

Racehorses. No, not immediately before the 3.30 at Kempton but at stud. Not very romantic though.

You are mistaken.

Horses certainly don't do sex.

They do zoonotic transmission.

Frogs.

I once saw Foxes at it outside my house after looking out to hear what the hell the noise was outside at night.

I often hear the noise since but obviously not going to look at that weirdness. Usually Sunday nights too like they have a schedule or weekly slot or something!

Years ago, back in the 1980s, I used to breed guinea pigs/cavies (yes, I am from the London suburbs and it is totally bloody boring!) I bought a tricolour cavy from the pet shop and named her Victoria and then I was given an Abyssinian curly coated white albino for my birthday whom I named Tufty. (skip to the end ...)

My brother bought a male with a white and grey patterns whom Mum (the snob) named Earl Grey. Earl Grey was put in the run with the two females, Victoria and Tufty and immediately started to mount Victoria - he didn't even buy her dinner. He fell straight off of her and she kicked him. I think Tufty rebuffed him too. Something must have worked though because Victoria became pregnant but sadly Earl Grey ascended to the great guinea pig heaven in the sky.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 9th August 2021, 6:05 PM

Years ago, back in the 1980s, I used to breed guinea pigs/cavies (yes, I am from the London suburbs and it is totally bloody boring!) I bought a tricolour cavy from the pet shop and named her Victoria and then I was given an Abyssinian curly coated white albino for my birthday whom I named Tufty. (skip to the end ...)

My brother bought a male with a white and grey patterns whom Mum (the snob) named Earl Grey. Earl Grey was put in the run with the two females, Victoria and Tufty and immediately started to mount Victoria - he didn't even buy her dinner. He fell straight off of her and she kicked him. I think Tufty rebuffed him too. Something must have worked though because Victoria became pregnant but sadly Earl Grey ascended to the great guinea pig heaven in the sky.

Nice story.

But quote "something must have worked.".

You didn't actually see sex happening did you.

I believe you have successfully proved my point.

I went to a zoo last week. I saw 2 tortoises at it. I think. Maybe the one approaching from behind wanted a better view.

Quote: Feeoree @ 9th August 2021, 5:50 PM

I once saw Foxes at it outside my house after looking out to hear what the hell the noise was outside at night.

I often hear the noise since but obviously not going to look at that weirdness. Usually Sunday nights too like they have a schedule or weekly slot or something!

A weekly slot?

A brazen hussy of a farm sheepdog (bitch) followed me and my dog across fields.
I tried to shoo her away and back to the farm but she had one thing on her mind.
I didn't realise until she back backed into my dog with her tail pulled to one side.

The act took place while I stood around embarrassed.

I used to pass that farm regularly and often spoke to the farmer. I avoided it for months - but the next time I did, there were pups.

You don't care do you - I'm beginning to see you in a different light. :P

PS I can't believe this thread exists Errr

The Beatles' Why Don't We Do It In the road was ''''''''''inspired'''''''''' by the sight of two monkeys copulating i.e. mating i.e. bonking.
I use that fact to break the ice at job interviews. I am unemployed.
PS Please Please Me was an expression John used to urge ladies to snurk his glurk.
PS I love you. Dear Prudence. Dear Friend. My Secret Friend. Dear Yoko. Oh Yoko.