Short Com TV Sitcom Writing Competition.

Congratulations to the five writers who made the short-list. Perhaps some of you are on here?

I made the long-list this year, so pretty chuffed with that. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the feedback - three in-depth pages of coverage, much better than what you get with a lot of writing competitions. If anyone didn't enter this year, I would thoroughly recommend having a go in 2022 (BCG members get a discount).

Bit of raising an old thread, but this was the most recent thread I could find about the competition (well done in getting in the top 5 in 2021 BTW Jonny). Thinking of entering this year (same project as I was going to enter for Sitcom Mission but I couldn't nail the 15min version for that), anyone else have positive experiences with it, whether you got to an advanced stage or not?

Quote: Jonny King @ 6th August 2021, 9:15 PM

Congratulations to the five writers who made the short-list. Perhaps some of you are on here?

I made the long-list this year, so pretty chuffed with that. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the feedback - three in-depth pages of coverage, much better than what you get with a lot of writing competitions. If anyone didn't enter this year, I would thoroughly recommend having a go in 2022 (BCG members get a discount). https://blossomword-game.com

Congratulations on making the long-list! So admirable. Curious about the 5 writers of the award and I wonder how do I become a member of BCG?