Pubic Hairs

I feel that this in an unexplored area for comedy and would welcome contributors' personal stories.

BIG FAT HAIRY BOLLOCKS

I think you are splitting hairs here.

Is shaving it off more weird than plucky out the itchy follicles and sticking them on the bedside cabinet?

In men?

I feel that the normal way is sort of covered up and the modern way is being flaunted in style magazines.

Mine got really long lately

So I was determined to have them all cut off

So I yanked my pants down and foamed up my groin first

Then the barber called the police

There was a unhappy pubic hair on a toilet seat.
It was pissed off.

Contest to the world's most hirsute pubis. Won that by a hair.

Word nearly got out on how to model for Playboy. It was a close shave.
My friend's desperate to model for Playboy. She's pulling her hair out.
What's the difference between Moses and a Playboy model? Moses went round with 'Aaron.
Playboy model left no inheritance. Died without heirs.

I remember a joke when I was at school.

What do you call an adolescent rabbit?

I never understood it.

I had sex with a bunny and won the lottery. Must be my lucky rabbit's f**k.

Lets have no beating about the the bush this is a topic we should get our teeth into.

This thread is going much better than I expected.

But does anyone have a white bit at the end when they pluck?

If so is it just roots or like the equivalent to dandruff?

I'm not talking about anything that moves.

Wtf

I feel like I'm being groomed

I once considered selling flannels made entirely of pubic hair.

No more of those gagging bouts when you discover a pubic hair on your face flannel that is definitely not one of yours - or the awkward moment when you remember your partner is clean shaven...

The Pubic hair could be harvested from poor people in third world countries - which would provide a welcome source of income as well as a sense of togetherness in joining in with western body fashion trends.

Or the hair could be discreetly sourced from the local undertakers. With the undertaker undertaking a little midnight gorilla gardening, offering a handy source of supplementary income. After all the average dead granny has enough silver pubes to stuff a pillowcase.

Anyone know the number for dragons den.

Toilet seat covered in pubic hair? No more embarrassing moments, and stops the "cheek shock" when shitting down on cold winter mornings.

(typo, but felt it was apt)