Ghosts - Series 2 Page 2

I liked it a lot too. Good mix of pathos, laughs, and character story. Wish Pat had given Alison a message for Keith though!

Roll on the Christmas special. :-)

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 23rd September 2020, 9:09 AM

Oh yeah, reading through that thread is... quite the journey to say the least!

Anyway as for this I can't say I absolutely love it but as an ensemble they bounce wonderfully off each other. Farnaby and Wilbond are the standouts for me.

I absolutely love it but disappointing the thread for the first season has been utterly ruined. if you don't like something, register your disinterest freely but don't commandeer the thread over 19 pages. sometimes I wonder what exactly the miserably outspoken naysayers actually enjoy, because there's a lot to like about this show and it's a bit strange when someone claims to not have time to waste on a show that isn't perfect but plenty of time to spend arguing about it online ???????????

I was under the assumption this was universally loved by comedy fans and critics alike, but I'm discovering this is not quite the case. After starting this, I binged all episodes and the entire Yonderland in a week and it's been total joy, sheer brilliance. Similarly bewildering that Yonderland prompted such little interest on here https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28972/ - but if you've enjoyed Ghosts enough to make it to Series 2, I really recommend filling your boots with their earlier effort until Series 3 drops.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th February 2021, 1:52 PM

We don't have TV seasons in the UK - they are SERIES. Angry

Well said.

Anyway I've generally liked both series.

I seem to have missed Series 2 is it online anywhere?

All episodes are currently available on iPlayer.

Quote: Aaron @ 15th February 2021, 2:37 PM

All episodes are currently available on iPlayer.

Ah, it seems I had watched series 2 after all.

Hey ho

Tablets for Mr Billwill please nurse. Laughing out loud

Quote: Will Cam @ 20th February 2021, 10:35 PM

Tablets for Mr Billwill please nurse. Laughing out loud

I am an Aphantasian, my mind doesn't remember things like that :)

I seem to have a sort of switch in my brain relating to things I read or things I watch, which says: " that was fiction you only need remember it for about a week".

So after a while the memory goes AWOL, though usually I do remember the outline (sparse details) of the 'Plot'. I did vaguely remember the Christmas Special, of Ghosts 2, but I was thinking that was the year before.