Who is Archie Windsor?

In the months leading up to the arrival of little Archie Windsor, the Internet was awash with suggestions that Meghan wasn't really pregnant and the whole thing was some sort of elaborate sham.

Now that a baby has been produced from somewhere, the mystery continues with regard to the date and place of the birth and the identities of the medical professionals involved.

In short, there are no (known) independent witnesses to the birth.

Strange days indeed.

It's their own ultra secretive system that creates these conspiracy theories. Only themselves to blame for it. Do we know who Harry really is yet? We know who he looks like. If they don't like the stories then be open and give the public the evidence. That would mean including us as equals and those hyped up snobs will never do that.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 12th May 2019, 11:36 AM

Do we know who Harry really is yet? We know who he looks like.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 12th May 2019, 10:29 AM

Strange days indeed.

Wouldn't be the first time a surrogate baby has been secretly snuck into the Royal bed chamber.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th May 2019, 11:43 AM

Wouldn't be the first time a surrogate baby has been secretly snuck into the Royal bed chamber.

He was waiting for that one Herc.

Right! Here are my deliberations. Why the Hell would they need to invent a pregnancy? Harry is 6th in llne - there's no need for him to reproduce, unlike in centuries past when they needed an (allegedly) heir for the throne. The more interesting question is - who is Harry's father? I'd bet my socks (though I don't actually wear socks) that it isn't Charlie boy. Fortunately Harry doesn't have the elephant ears or monkey face ( a la Lizzie) of the royals. William used to be handsome in his early years. Unfortunately he has now fallen victim to the ugly bastarding Windsor looks. You'll never get the royals (I deliberately use lower case as I think they're shites) having him genetically tested - how could they make it public that Charlie boy has f**ked up in that department? Just hope Diana had a good time.

Quote: Briosaid @ 12th May 2019, 8:48 PM

Monkey face

You are Danny Baker and I claim my £5! Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 12th May 2019, 9:08 PM

You are Danny Baker and I claim my £5! Laughing out loud

I was talking about Auld Lizzie (not black) whom I've long though looks like a chimpanzee. Study her mouth.

Quote: Briosaid @ 12th May 2019, 9:39 PM

I was talking about Auld Lizzie (not black) whom I've long though looks like a chimpanzee. Study her mouth.

Maybe the missing link.

Quote: Briosaid @ 12th May 2019, 9:39 PM

I understand.

Some white people do look like chimpanzees and/or monkeys, and the good news is that neither the BBC nor the police give a damn about that fact being pointed out.

Someone who has given the Queen a new lease of life which because of the way everything else is going in this country might be crucial for at least the next 35 years.

So far I haven't been locked in the Tower. I'd expect all my SNP pals would get me out. Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th May 2019, 10:04 PM

Someone who has given the Queen a new lease of life which given the way everything else is going in this country might be crucial for at least the next 35 years.

Christ! Do you think she'll live that long? Totally useless. The country is in a horrendous state and the Royals are doing bugger all except using up our money

Quote: Briosaid @ 12th May 2019, 10:06 PM

So far I haven't been locked in the Tower. I'd expect all my SNP pals would get me out. Laughing out loud

Christ! Do you think she'll live that long? Totally useless. The country is in a horrendous state and the Royals are doing bugger all except using up our money

Aren't you proud of being part of the good old United Kingdom or GREAT Britain!

Quote: Briosaid @ 12th May 2019, 10:06 PM

Yes I do.

I would die for my Queen but not my country as it stands as she is the spitting image of my late Auntie Doll who lived in a council tower block and was always seen with an apple in her mouth. I really liked her. Sadly she only lasted until 70 but she was buried with a wonderful set of teeth.

On the subject of royals looking like monkeys, the queen's former chef says the queen always eats bananas with a knife and fork specifically to avoid looking like a monkey!

Quote: Rood Eye @ 12th May 2019, 10:27 PM

On the subject of royals looking like monkeys, the queen's former chef says the queen always eats bananas with a knife and fork specifically to avoid looking like a monkey!

Laughing out loud

Personally I think some of these animals are getting a bad press. Genuinely I prefer almost all animal faces and personalities to human ones - has anyone really looked into the face of a fresian recently? ; beautiful, I mean really beautiful, you would be so, so surprised - and while that preference might not quite extend to bodies, bodies are so overrated I like to think of them as not existing. Every time I see one I tend to think of the grimmest of deaths,