What Games Consoles Do You Own? Page 2

Quote: Danny @ 6th June 2018, 4:50 PM

A lot of the stuff I owned as a child, whereas some I have bought in recent years. They all still work and I do use them regularly, as do my wife and son.

There must have been many a beer supped and indeed spilled with controller in hand at your gaff. A mate got the SNES and we played Street Fighter a lot after school. My favourite was Blanca. I bought a Vectrex from a cousins mate in the late 80s and remember them demonstrating it on my Nan's kitchen table in Bolton. Like the Amiga it was part owned with my brother so ended up in constant arguments.

Gaming in the kitchen? That takes me back. We used to have a colour portable in the kitchen and sometimes my mum used to play 'Columns' on the Mega Drive. It was a brave person who dared enter the kitchen whilst she was in there ha ha. I even still remember her supplies she had for gaming - a 1/2 litre bottle of Pepsi, a packet of Trebor Extra Strong Mints and 20 Benson & Hedges superkings ( the same supplies she took to the bingo with her ).

I don't know about spilling beer whilst gaming, more like Irn Bru or Lucozade ( pre sugar tax Lucozade naturally ).