What are some of your best chat up lines? Page 4

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th December 2017, 1:08 AM

You mentioned that you're 100% bonafide argie so where does that accent come from?

I'm no expert, but I'm an American and if I heard that recording without prior knowledge I would label it as someone with an accent - possibly Hispanic or Latin American in origin.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th December 2017, 1:08 AM

That is an interesting recording and it sounds like an American accent so I think everyone just wants to know more about your roots. You don't have to share it and it's not people being nosey it's just because there are a few too many jokers out there spoiling the enjoyment of this place recently so you have appeared at a very welcome time but also one on high alert. No-one here cares about your history as long as you're honest which I have found out because when I told everyone I was a tranny expecting an uproar I got....nothing. In fact there are other trannies here so that showed me! It's comforting to be around enlighted people.

Forums in general (not just BCG) tend to be more wary of new female members because it's common for men to create profiles as women. I've never done it but it used to be rife in online poker when women were percieved as inferior players which was completely unfounded of course.

You mentioned that you're 100% bonafide argie so where does that accent come from? I assumed your first language wouldn't be English but that's what it appears to be. Most people I know born and raised in Spanish speaking countries learn English as a second language and it shows in the pronunciation.

There is nothing to say about my roots as I haven't dyed my hair in a long time, and I am now sporting my natural colour.

:P

I offer anyone in doubt to chat with me on Whatsapp videocall, sorry no Skype as the damn thing kept eating up all my battery. Not sure what else to say here this is beginning to look/sound like a witch hunt.

:(

Quote: DaButt @ 12th December 2017, 1:16 AM

I'm no expert, but I'm an American and if I heard that recording without prior knowledge I would label it as someone with an accent - possibly Hispanic or Latin American in origin.

Good observation, unfortunately the point you are trying to make will fall on deaf ears with this crowd who's life goal seems to be to belittle others with slanderous accusations probably fueled by the fact they are cnile ol' gits.

I could be wrong though and could also be mistaken.

Quote: Kapow @ 12th December 2017, 3:11 AM

Good observation, unfortunately the point you are trying to make will fall on deaf ears with this crowd who's life goal seems to be to belittle others with slanderous accusations probably fueled by the fact they are cnile ol' gits.

I could be wrong though and could also be mistaken.

So could you actually clarify it then instead of avoiding it? I have asked which also fell on deaf ears because you didn't 'clarify it'.

It's not a witch hunt and you're free to give away as much or as little as you like about yourself but you have to admit you are being very vague and to suggest anyone in doubt should chat with you to proove it is bizarre to say the least. This isn't a dating website like connectingsingles.com and my own personal opinion is sending married, strange men heart and teddy bear emojis is just a little bit too muchio.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th December 2017, 3:14 AM

So could you actually clarify it then instead of avoiding it? I have asked which also fell on deaf ears because you didn't 'clarify it'.

Clarify what?

and to suggest anyone in doubt should chat with you to proove it is bizarre to say the least.

What do you suggest I do instead?

and my own personal opinion is sending married, strange men heart and teddy bear emojis is just a little bit too muchio.

Goodlad is married?
Awww no
:(

Well, the best ones are always taken.

you are being very vague

I'm not being ''vague'' as you put it. I am just trying to see the humour in this ridiculous situation I seem to find myself in.

sending married, strange men heart and teddy bear emojis is just a little bit too muchio.

Maybe where you come from sending a strange man a teddybear emoticon means commitment, where I come from is just a flirty way to liven up the conversation. I mean, its not like I proposed to the guy.

Are you serious? Clarify what?

You post a voice recording of what sounds like an American woman aged about 30 - 40.

As I said before you are treating this forum like a dating forum (connectingsingles.com) and it is not. It is a comedy forum so do or say something funny.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th December 2017, 3:53 AM

Are you serious? Clarify what?

You post a voice recording of what sounds like an American woman aged about 30 - 40.

As I said before you are treating this forum like a dating forum (connectingsingles.com) and it is not. It is a comedy forum so do or say something funny.

Wow, don't be so hysterical. I don't really HAVE TO say something funny on command, I am not your bufoon.

And if you think mine is an American accent you need to get out more.

Quote: Kapow @ 12th December 2017, 4:01 AM

Wow, don't be so hysterical. I don't really HAVE TO say something funny on command, I am not your bufoon.

And if you think mine is an American accent you need to get out more.

I was being humerous. This is a comedy forum.

After repeated attempts I'm fed up of asking you to tell me where you learnt your English skills. At first I was keen to know but now it's clear you will do everything to avoid it so I have lost all interest. I'm going to beddy bye byes.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th December 2017, 4:09 AM

I was being humerous. This is a comedy forum.

After repeated attempts I'm fed up of asking you to tell me where you learnt your English skills. At first I was keen to know but now it's clear you will do everything to avoid it so I have lost all interest. I'm going to beddy bye byes.

Watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Nighty night Sleepy

Strange, strange.