Whining men.

A few weeks ago, Mr. K had a little problem about which I'll spare you the details. Since then he's never stopped complaining about having the doctor's finger up the bum.
Tonight I'd had enough and pointed out that women suffer this every time they give birth - after you're stitched up they have to check they haven't stitched the wrong bits. I remember the last time when i watched the doctor preening himself in the mirror and smoothing down his moustache, no doubt before going out to charm the nearest female.
Why do men make a f**king production about every day life?

They're just wired differently. I used this belief to excuse a lot of stuff my ex did, but I do think it's true.

Women are programmed to get used to being manhandled, so when it happens to guys, it seems a lot worse as they're not accustomed to it.

That doesn't make me any more sympathetic to the wimps.

But you just need to either rise above it or ignore it.

There were plenty of things my ex did that I didn't want to put down to being typically male, but had to sometimes to justify it.

Being constantly tardy and making me wait for him downstairs for hours while he played guitar when we were supposed to be going out for lunch was just incredibly selfish, but he did seem incapable of finding things he'd misplaced when looking for them, as it invariably involved walking into a room and just standing there for a bit. He might walk over and lift something up before walking out again, but for 12 years the routine was the same . . . I'd just ask him what he'd lost, he'd tell me and I'd usually go straight to it - and to be fair, he probably expected me to find for him anyway which compounded this behaviour.

But he did some typically female things too, as I do some typically male things. He would spend far longer grooming himself than I ever did, and I became obsessed with lighting the fire. I became so good at arson that he let me do it as I had a knack with the positioning of the kindling, rolled up newspaper and coal in the hearth that made my fires take faster than his.

I'm also a bit handy at DIY. He wouldn't let me do that, but I'm enjoying getting better at it now as there isn't a bloke around to tell me they can do it better.

:P

Quote: keewik @ 22nd April 2017, 8:45 PM

A few weeks ago, Mr. K had a little problem about which I'll spare you the details. Since then he's never stopped complaining about having the doctor's finger up the bum.
Tonight I'd had enough and pointed out that women suffer this every time they give birth - after you're stitched up they have to check they haven't stitched the wrong bits. I remember the last time when i watched the doctor preening himself in the mirror and smoothing down his moustache, no doubt before going out to charm the nearest female.

is the right answer that you lot love it?

:P

No. That's not the right answer, but I don't remember it being a problem.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd April 2017, 11:27 PM

No. That's not the right answer, but I don't remember it being a problem.

"Got the decorators in" have we? Whistling nnocently

In the old days someone would have made an opposite thread to stop the BCG being too sexist

If anyone wants to start one, then don't use the title Bitching bitches, as that's offensive

I can't be doing with all this men vs. women business - or cats vs. dogs, or comparing any two things that are obviously different.

Many a time I've overheard conversations between men about their wives being 'nags' . . . whereas I will just ask once, then do it myself as life is too short to argue about petty nonsense, and why maintain a stereotype? Some men are lazy, but so are some women, but if scratching one's arse is more a bloke thing, embrace it as endearing instead of fighting it.

Au contraire, it's usually me bits that I scratch, but is there such a thing as Knobisil? Is there fcuk.

No worries mate. The Aussie government gives you the good oil on how to scotch the scratching: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/penis-irritation

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd April 2017, 1:42 AM

If anyone wants to start one, then don't use the title Bitching bitches, as that's offensive

Hags n Nags it is then.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd April 2017, 8:45 PM

They're having an affair if the doctor is sticking his finger up your chap's arse every day.

I don't think men complain more or less than women do, necessarily, but men who complain of 'man flu' need to get over it. What a silly invention.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 23rd April 2017, 3:05 PM

I don't think men complain more or less than women do, necessarily, but men who complain of 'man flu' need to get over it. What a silly invention.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/man-flu-cold-real-thing-scientists-men-report-research-health-a7473821.html