Constructive weekend

Any one had one?

Its a big no from me had to go to sheffield for a house warmin 5 hour trip up 4 getting back and I would have been quicker if the brain dead Welsh knew how to drive or maintain a motor way. I swear to god 30% of the M4 is road works and within 15 miles of crossing back into Wales there was a speed camera on duel carriage way. Just insane it really is. Anyway. So yeah Been to Sheffield now I'm back in the office and I'm finishing off 2 episodes of my sitcom so bar Saturday its been relitevly constructive...Oh and met a fabulous stop frame animator whos hopefully gonna animate my new project.

WooHoo Animation! I did a beginners animation workshop yesterday, we did some stop-motion tests, which i've discovered is lots of fun (we used www.stopmotionpro.com). We also did old-school hand drawn animation on lightboxes...very interesting!! If a little painful on the hands drawing 25fps (especially if you're an idiot like me and try to animate a big robot!).

Next we are doing timing for animation which is where it gets tricky.

And today, I've eaten all my nan's food, made fun of her mobile phone and now I have to tidy up my house before my mates get here. Doh!!

Gavin, are you going to be releasing any teaser trailers or anything, would love to see how things are progressing on your sitcom.

There is a series or Micro Shorts coming out for promotional purposes in the next month or so and then the 10 minute Pilot hopefully by the end of the year.

As for the stop frame stuff its all very much play it by here until we've locked down what we wanna do but thats fine.

Ahhh I remember my old animation classes timing, motions lines etc :) they were awesome.

nah. weekends are a write-off. kids an that.

Working in my day job both days but added some lyrics to a comedy song on the train - an elusive third verse has now been finished :-)

And I've thought of a couple of new angles on a few old problems.. so I've had worserer weak-ends.. but the day job kills it pretty much..

I had a relatively constructive weekend. Got through a couple of DVDs, ripped a couple of CDs, did some work on the board, visited Roman ruins, and now I'm about to go and make some mince pies. :)

Ooh, christmassy!

I got some Xmas stuff out of the garage today. But only cos I was looking for old books and it caught my eye.

Noooo!!! Not Xmas!! I love Xmas, but the build up is soooo draaagggggeeedddd oouuuuttt!

And I was watching some QVC type channel selling christmas reindeer made out of lights yesterday. For AN HOUR.

Oh dear, I've gone wrong.

Haha, I've just watched the shopping channels for hours on end, staring like a zombie...

I'm sure they put hidden messages in there to hypnotise you.

Quote: zooo @ October 7, 2007, 8:21 PM

And I was watching some QVC type channel selling christmas reindeer made out of lights yesterday. For AN HOUR.

Oh dear, I've gone wrong.

Laughing out loud

I was walking along the ruins of a Roman wall today... Singing I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day. *shakes head in dismay*

Don't know why, but I do seem to be in Christmas mode today.

Can't wait to get the stuff down from the loft and start decorating - still two months left though. :(

F**kin' hell..

Bar humbug!

Drunken sweeties?

I hope you'll remember the poor this Christmas!

Wave

Any notes will do.. don't worry if the fivers are crumpled..