Celebrity Birthdays Page 6

Bruce Welch 82. Clearly not yet a shadow of his former self.

Happy Birthday, Brucie - Didn't he do well!

Su Pollard 74 today. She has just been named as president of the British Music Hall Society, following in the not inconsiderable footsteps of Roy Hudd and Paul O'Grady.

I notice that Lulu was 75 a week or so ago. Interesting to note that she is around 2 weeks older than the King.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th November 2023, 8:00 AM

I notice that Lulu was 75 a week or so ago.

I still would

Anni-Frid of Abba 78 today and Petula Clark, star of the Huggett films and singer of Downtown, 91 today.

I've got a post Abba Frida album which is very good. Happy birthday to the most attractive member of Abba.

The lovely Michelle Gomez is 67 today. She says she was born to play Witches and Bitches.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd November 2023, 9:06 PM

The lovely Michelle Gomez is 67 today.

I think she was in the defence in my fantasy football team earlier in the season.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd November 2023, 10:05 PM

I think she was in the defence in my fantasy football team earlier in the season.

And I'm devastated to realise I'd aged her by 10 years.

Judd Nelson, 64!

Quote: don rushmore @ 28th November 2023, 12:15 AM

Judd Nelson, 64!

Um - are we supposed to know who this is?

Dick Van Dyke 98 today.

Christopher Biggins 75 today.

"Oh no he isn't..." "Oh yes he is..."

Quote: Chappers @ 28th November 2023, 4:05 PM

Um - are we supposed to know who this is?

You aint seen The Breakfast Club?? (said in the style of Hotfuzz)

Judd's breakout role was in that film. I suppose we either recognise a name or we don't but more often than not it's the face I recognise especially when it comes to people from the Carry On era and earlier. I could recognise the face instantly but not have a clue about the name even with multiple choice.