Happy Ever After

I hunted for a thread on this series but amazingly couldn't find one on its own, just references to this show in other threads so I will start one now.

Excellent news that this is now going to be released on DVD. It was one of my major wishes that I think I mentioned in the thread Bizarrely unreleased. At last we will be able to throw away those old poor quality UK Gold recordings.

I can't wait to get my hands on it. Want so much.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/happy_ever_after/shop/4799/happy_ever_after_complete_collection/

I really like this. I'm halfway through the 2nd series, and I find it excellent. The characters are fantastic. Terry And June have great chemistry together. It works. My favourite episode so far is when they are in court and Terry defends himself. I'm so glad it's on DVD.

Is this better than Terry and June? I'm tempted to buy it, just wanted your thoughts on it.

Quote: Wheel @ 28th December 2017, 10:42 PM

Is this better than Terry And June? I'm tempted to buy it, just wanted your thoughts on it.

It's perhaps a bit fresher. They're slightly different shows, yet also clearly very much the same. If you like one, you'll like the other!