Terry Wogan RIP

Like him (I did) or loathe him, he was a mainstay of the Beeb for many years and will be sadly missed.

Damn, really?
:(

I liked him.
I was getting a bit suspicious that he was taking so long to return to his Sunday show.

Very sad. Listening to Janet and John nearly had me in the ditch many times driving to work.

Really sad news, we all grew up with him, from his talk shows to the radio programmes, Children In Need and Eurovision.

I was lucky to meet him once and see him at Hyde Park another time, a lovely man. RIP Sir Terry.

RIP The Chief Togmeister. ????????

RIP. Was worried something might be up when Dermot had to fill in for him on the last Children in Need. :(

I was genuinely shocked reading that he had died.Lovely bloke and a very good TV/radio presenter.

Me too. God bless him and his splendid head(s) of hair.

Often when older celebs turn up on shows like Buzzcocks and Would I Lie To You it can be a bit cringe, but he was always completely hilarious.

I Would not be suprised if operation yewtree now get involved now hes dead .

Way to bring down a thread, george.

I think Operation Yewtree is about prosecuting the living, George. Savile was before Yewtree.

Such very sad news. A broadcasting master. RIP, Tel.

but apart from my quote rip terry wogan

Who's next?
If it's a Spice Girl everyone will say Oh NO, the Spice Girls invented music and they're what got me into music in the first place.
Terry was a great interviewer and about as professional as you can get. I loved his interview with fresh-from-The-Young-Ones Rik Mayall. He let Rik take over and didn't attempt to steal the limelight, which was very confident of him. He also dealt with a slightly typsy George Best and met the Messiah (only I thought it was David Icke).