Proper Carol Singers

I try to make a Christmas video every year and this is my offering this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrWQ01V63w

that was nice

Thanks Sooty :)

It's been ages since you put up a video, Carlos, really nice to see you back. Excellent groaner - you don't even need the last line, probably, everyone will have fathomed it out, and I'd quite like the end to be you just shutting the door in their faces. Laughing out loud

Thank you Gappy, I still hang around here and read the posts always enjoy your skit comp entries.

And yes you are right about the last line, I was in two minds to leave it out but in the end I included it, it could have served it's purpose without it.

Question: Is it a well-known song? I'm not familiar with it (which obviously makes getting the joke difficult).

Answer from Wikipedia: Oh! Carol" is an international hit written by Neil Sedaka in 1958. The song was co-written with Howard Greenfield. The song reached #9 in the American charts in 1959. It also earned Sedaka his first #1 ranking when it went to #1 on the Italian charts for four weeks in January 1960.

Though my teenage kids had never heard it but my nan loves it.

Hi Carlos,

Made me smile.

Title of sketch was a bit of a spoiler though.

I enjoyed that! Short and sweet and raised a smile!

Quote: Steve Whyley @ 14th December 2015, 3:34 PM GMT

I enjoyed that! Short and sweet and raised a smile!

thats what girls say to me after sex.

Thanks Playful and Steve. And yep I should have chose a different title for it. Cheers

Nice Carlos. How many takes before your singers did it without laughing.

Thanks Stephen, they were pretty good considering I knocked on their door an hour before and asked them to make the video with me, it took about 3 takes and the neighbours were out watching but wouldn't join in.