EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

My neighbours are having very loud sex. They are shouting all sorts of things. My flatmate wants to start ringing the doorbell and hiding. My other flatmate wants to sell tickets. I want to move again.

Laughing out loud

Maybe you guys need to be the ones who start making the noise.

I was thinking of putting up some shelves or something. Lucky i wasn't in bed. Don't think I could drift off with the words "F**k ME HARDER!" ringing in my ears.

You should have been in my flat (student accommodation) in my first year then.

Ab-so-f**king-lutely hilarious.

I could hear the men upstairs making of the love in my last flat.
It was strangely comforting...

My ex flatmate spanked his monkey loudly. Every five minutes, you would here a loud grunt like the hulk waking up in the morning.

One of you should start revving a chainsaw and the others should emit anguished screams.

Jump up and down on your bed with your house mate making sexy noises and try and scare them into submission by beating them at their own game!

Or just knock on their door, while naked, and ask whether you can borrow a tin of peanut butter.

Laughing out loud Yer do that - that's brilliant! Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ September 28, 2007, 12:06 AM

I could hear the men upstairs making of the love in my last flat.
It was strangely comforting...

Man love? Or just, that there were men there and you could hear them when they had 'company'.

No it was man love.
If they'd been young and pretty it might have been quite exciting, but they were just a nice middle aged couple.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 27, 2007, 11:44 PM

I was thinking of putting up some shelves or something. Lucky i wasn't in bed. Don't think I could drift off with the words "F**k ME HARDER!" ringing in my ears.

At least they are shouting pretty vanilla stuff. There's no golden showers, scat, or S&M going on is there? "Ess mein Scheisse!" "Mmm, dein Scheisse schmeckt gut!" >_<

They are shouting "all sorts of things"?! How very interesting. Would you have any audio recording equipment in your flat? You could use it in a project.