Balls Of Motherfudging Steel

I cannot believe that this show is being recommisioned. Who on earth likes this abhorrent pile of turds? For f**ks sake, it's got Mark Dolan, who is as funny and likeable as Major Charles Ingram in leather, and it's got Alex Zane who is everything loathesome about twentieth century Britain crammed into one f**king fashionable body. The only credit this programme got for it's DVD case was "Jah, sehr lustig" from a mysterious A Hitler. WHO WATCHES IT??

I do... not. It's really not my cup of tea, but it doesn't annoy me. Except for that annoying Daisy Donavon wannabe.

I'm sure I liked Mark Dolan on something once...

I realise that it isn't necessary to vent so much precious spleen over a Channel 4 variety show but it's better than pondering the morbid futility of existence.....God, I hate Alex Zane.

Quote: zooo @ September 25, 2007, 11:22 PM

I'm sure I liked Mark Dolan on something once...

A rack?

I hate Alex Zane, but I like the Pain men A LOT. Plus thaila Zucci, penis fly trap and Big gay following. Fancy a bum?

I've never even heard of Mark Dolan. But it's awful close to my name, so he can't be all that bad. :P

Ooh, you're right.

I think the thing I saw him on was Laws of the Playground...

Alex Zane is incredibly pretty, but for some reason I don't fancy him.

I hate it! I hate the cruel pranks played on innocent people. It goes way to far.

These kind of comedians need to have their balls removed maybe..

(I always try to get castration into a least one topic daily)

..they are just shooting fish in a barrel..

..of course if you're desperate, some will do it, I guess..

I love Jackass, because they (almost) exclusively hurt and scare each other, not the public.

Shows where they play their pranks on the public just make me feel tense and uncomfortable.

Ditto.

I love Jackass because even the performers haven't realised how homoerotic it is.

Actually, I dislike everything about it, that apart.

Me lurve Thaila Zucchi and 'fancy a bum' is not a clever catchphrase but it makes me laugh

Quote: Cinnamon @ September 26, 2007, 6:43 PM

I love Jackass because even the performers haven't realised how homoerotic it is.

God, tell me about it. Lovey
That's part of the reason why Dirty Sanchez doesn't work. Homoerotica with a bunch of ordinary looking British blokes just isn't as much fun. :(