Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse - Legends Tour

Harry and Paul have announced a tour later this year, which will apparently feature, amongst others, Kevin, Smashie and Nicey, Loadsamoney and Stavros. I've never been a huge fan of catchphrase comedy but I'll still go and see this, as whatever your opinion on British comedy they have made a significant contribution.

https://www.ents24.com/tour/harry-enfield-paul-whitehouse-legends/4258930

I'm up for that in Wolves.

I like Harry and Paul.

Hopefully they will televise the best bits. :)

You know, these pre sales are a joke. I was onine at 9AM to get tickets, website crashed, when I managed to get back online again the only tickets left were near the back, and I'm not willing to fork out over £80 for two tickets near the back of a huge arena. I imagine it'll be recorded for DVD anyway but it's still annoying.

Got mine for Wolves.

Has anyone been to this show yet?

I am going to the Plymouth gig in October.

Without any spoilers...is it funny?!

Quote: Tommy Griff @ 11th September 2015, 10:33 AM BST

Without any spoilers...is it funny?!

Pope: Catholic?

Bears: woods?

So I went to see these two old gits at Plymouth Pavilions (shit hole of an arena all round). Loved seeing them perform live. Seemed to be a mixed bag with certain sketches in terms of audience reaction.

I found that some of the sketches simply didn't work well without the original cast. For example, ones without Kathy Burke!

This is not Harry all Paul's fault of course, but our show was hindered by the annoying bastards sat behind us who had the most excruciatingly annoying laughter. Absolutely horrid and really annoyed I let it get to me!

Highlight of the night *spoiler warning*...

...was when they both came on stage as the old gits, flicking the V signs up at everyone - simple but effective for me. Loved it.