Getting Away From It All!

Bob: "After living in The village of Mid Summer for nearly 20 years, having to endure endless number of murders on what seams like a weekly basis, I have finally managed to save up enough money to get out of this crazy village and retire abroad as I've always dreamt of.

As luck would have it, I've found this Idyllic little Caribbean Island called Saint-Marie,

I'm off next week, finally escaping all this Death and Murder"

You should end it on "Saint-Marie". That's the punchline.

A bigger problem is do many people know what Saint-Marie is? I've never seen Death In Paradise before and had to look it up. I imagine I'm not the only one who's not heard of it.

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ 11th February 2015, 3:08 PM GMT

You should end it on "Saint-Marie". That's the punchline.

A bigger problem is do many people know what Saint-Marie is? I've never seen Death In Paradise before and had to look it up. I imagine I'm not the only one who's not heard of it.

good point I could move it around,

as for only a few people know what it is, thee not much I can do about that, I just had this image of this person living all his life in this small village were there seams to be a murder every week and him moving to the one desert island were more people get murdered than in central London,

".. A quiet little sea-side town called Broadchurch..." might work for a wider audience?

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th February 2015, 5:08 PM GMT

".. A quiet little sea-side town called Broadchurch..." might work for a wider audience?

I've not watch broadchurch, but as I understand it, its just the one murder, I was basing this on the fact that every week there's another murder just as there is in midsummer!