Dear Frankie Rage.....

Where were you Saturday night? There I was with the haagan daaz and six pack of beer and you never showed! I wasted all that money on that cheerleader outfit for nothing. Why do you keep breaking my heart? You know it's meant to be!

Love Ruby-Mae XXX.

PS. Have lent costume to Dannyjb1 so it's too late.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 16, 2007, 7:05 PM

PS. Have lent costume to Dannyjb1 so it's too late.

And boy did I enjoy swapping outfits with you in the middle of the shopping centre (until security chased us off). Only sorry that your now going round dressed as a panda.

How did I miss all that?

I think Danny must have put something in my tea!

Cheerleader you say.. mmm ;)

This is like the time you left me in that field waiting for you dressed as a nurse. Those cows kept staring at me the whole time.

That MUST have been UHT surely...

I don't remember any of this... :O

I'm not surprised you don't remember. YOU NEVER TURN UP!

It's the truck, isn't it?!

It's the way you thrash it around full-throttle on the motorways, it'd frighten death himself!

:(

<GASP! ..so it's true then about the truck, and EVERYTHING!!! :O>

So now Danny has the 4laughs frock and a cheerleader outfit? Nice.
Frankie didn't turn up when I invited him for a trip out on my tractor Rube, I really don't think you can rely on him.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 16, 2007, 7:11 PM

This is like the time you left me in that field waiting for you dressed as a nurse.

Why was he dressed as a Nurse?

How sexist is that? All the male nurses I know (none) dress in uniforms. More to the point why was Rube dressed as a waiter?

Well, I have it on good authority that Rube has been totally naked on many occasions... and she can't deny it!

Wooooo! I like this thread.
A naked snow & a party.
When is the next one. I want to gate crash.

Me too:D

Wow all the hot chicks are in my thread...

At last!!! :P

Yes - since I got a hot water bottle to match my bedsocks and fluffy knitted cardi I am very hot.