Advice corner.

We are a good bunch of peeps with varying knowledge so let's share it. Post probs and answers here! Anything you want. Share the love! Milk and cookies are supplied.

How on earth do I cope with horrid drunken boys at a party tomorrow night? and how on earth do I get my flipping hair cut!?

1) If it's the attention you don't want, a pickled onion on the pits works wonders or pretending to drag your leg behind you and mention something about getting home before the master finds out you left the house. If all else fails remember that drunk boys are easy to push over. A bit like turtles.

2) Ask you hairdresser for a cut n style with a pre grad. They are usually much cheaper and eager to please.

thank you mistress Ruby :D and haha pushing over is an amazing idea!

How to enjoy a wedding as a single guy surrounded by smug married couples?

Hit the buffet and get drunk with the bar staff.

Surely the fact that you are single and free while they have entered into an arbitrarily lifelong, rigidly monogamist and ultimately outdated, quasi-religious <not to mention increasingly unsuccessful> ideological institution should cheer you up a bit?

That or just get drunk.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 14, 2007, 7:02 PM

How to enjoy a wedding as a single guy surrounded by smug married couples?

Fondle the bridesmaid? I have to say i'm not very good with advice, any advice for that Ruby?

That's good advice AJP. But just to extend that. Fondle the bridesmaids one at a time until one goes. If none will, work through the family (hers first is protocol) upto aunties, grandmas, eventually you'll pull something! Always! :)

How to achieve the right flow of polygons, using subdivision surfaces, for a hard-surface object containing complex curves?

Use spit?

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ September 15, 2007, 1:55 PM

How to achieve the right flow of polygons, using subdivision surfaces, for a hard-surface object containing complex curves?

I'm sure he just dissed my mum in physics speak

It was defo something to do with soiled undies..

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ September 15, 2007, 1:55 PM

Do you really not know?

A friend I really like has just split up with her long term boyfriend. She's pretty cut up about it and the last thing she needs right now is her friends hitting on her. So shall I wait until tomorrow before sending the flowers and discrete packet of condoms?