Boy Meets World!

I loved the first two series of this so much!

For some reason, though, I lost all interest when Cory's voice broke in series 3.

My brother loved this, but I thought it was just okay, I'd watch it, but it was very soppy.

What was the girls name? Tapanga or something? lol.

Topanga, yeah. I think it was an 'o' anyway. Never saw much of the show, but share your opinion really Lee.

I loved it too.
His best friend was gorgeous, and turned up recently on one of those teen slasher lost in the American wilderness being killed by a weird virus movies.
I think he was the only one who lived.

Yay!

I had a massive crush on Topanga (what a great name anyway) when I was a kid, and then she just became massive! With huge scary lips and bulbous forearms.

Boo!

It looks like she's eaten Cory. The ginge lass in the IT Crowd is my new comedy crush.

I was going to post a pic of Katherine Parkinson pulling a weird shouty face, but I couldn't find one, which is weird, does she have any other expressions?

That's my favourite expression *sigh*. :)

Lee, great pic! :D

I love IT Crowd lady!
I'd probably fancy her if I was wired up different.

Somebody get me some pliers!

I used to quite fancy Topanga until, as pointed out above, her body began to take on strange proportions.

The other night, I downloaded the first two episodes from the first series. I'll let you know if they were as good as I remember....

Who remembers Pete and Pete? That's still worth a rewatch!

Pete and Pete. Leg-end! I always remember the one with the ice cream man.

Yes!! Nickolodeon(sp) used to be f'n great!

Eerie Indiana
Clarris Explains it all
Rockos Modern Life

And so on...

*blank*