BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 45

It was meant as a joke
never mind

You think I didn't consider that? Radish also didn't get it. No need to 'Nevermind' - it's your bad.

Quote: don rushmore @ 2nd May 2015, 8:54 PM BST

He's a miserable sod but credit to Godot today - 8pts from Fer. Good management.

And yet I sold Silva to buy him who also got 8 points despite getting a yellow card and an assist instead of a goal. So I gained nothing.

They could alter this aspect of the game by weighting the points according to player ownership. I think they need to do that really because you already lose team value by not fielding the template players. The game as it stands favours conservative play over risk, which is unusual in a game.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th May 2015, 11:05 AM BST

And yet I sold Silva to buy him who also got 8 points despite getting a yellow card and an assist instead of a goal. So I gained nothing.

Gained nothing? You made over 4 million quid on the deal, very handy for the upcoming DGW.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th May 2015, 11:36 PM BST

It was meant as a joke

No - it was a passive aggressive post disguised as humour. Don't take us for mugs.

Bloody hell. I still love like tolerate you Steve Hug

I knee-jerked Silva out when it looked like he had his brain crushed. Sterling has not quite been the best replacement. Still, at least I have Aguero and captained him. Angelic

That was the week that wasn't.

Same as it ever was. Rolling eyes

Bold decision by Godot, playing two QPR mids at City. Either that or he's given up. :(

Not that bold. I only dropped Fabregas.

Thought S'ton were trying to avoid Europa league qualification.

I didn't get to do my team properly this week as I was advising on skincare and posting links about tropical birdsong. But in some ways I don't mind because it won't make a difference to the overall position and it will be cool to see if lady luck intervenes, not that she does as often as I would like.

Fantastic, 7 minutes of glen Murray. He nearly put two past de gea last week. Thanks very much pardue you c**t.

Edit: he's just scored! 90th minute. Shame he didn't come on earlier. :)

Edit #2 rebound from a missed pen so a total of 3pts. They've got to change that -2pts for a missed penalty thing - you've been fouled, you should never lose points. What if it's brilliant save?

I suggest no points if you miss and one point less than a regular goal for a pen to recognise that it requires less skill than a goal from open play. While we're at it let's standardise on the same points for a goal scored regardless of whether it's a striker, midfielder or defender - say 5pts. Defenders' usually get goals from corners, where they have a height advantage - it's not like they're dribbling the length of the pitch.

"At the race climax, with only ten horses still running, Devon Loch was on the final stretch, in front of the royal box just 40 yards from the winning post and with a five-length lead, when he suddenly, and inexplicably, jumped into the air and landed on his stomach, allowing E.S.B. to overtake and win."

Oh......this isn't the first 1993 Grand National then. ;)

I daren't look at the league table. I assume you, Godot and Steve are now back in the running?

Worrying times for poseiDON adventure.