BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 27

Dzeko has been injured in the warm-up! I was this close to bringing him in too *places index finger in close proximity to neighbouring thumb*.

Update: Dzeko out (injured in the warmup).

I've just seen the most pretentious thing I've ever seen. Gerry has captained Chambers and VC'd Hazard.

Even accounting for neurotic levels of superstition to select a player you would never captain who cannot play to see it switch on Monday is beyond sad Gerry. Jesus man, just captain who you want to.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 13th December 2014, 4:52 PM GMT

I've just seen the most pretentious thing I've ever seen. Gerry has captained Chambers and VC'd Hazard.

Even accounting for neurotic levels of superstition to select a player you would never captain who cannot play to see it switch on Monday is beyond sad Gerry. Jesus man, just captain who you want to.

A genuine Laughing out loud

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 13th December 2014, 12:44 PM GMT

Those Aguero replacements in ful:

Steve - Van Persie

I thought that no one else ewould try this
I was right
I think they were right as well
Right?

Laughing out loud The Mourhino of the clique league. That's what the game needs, a manager who likes to rub his rivals' noses in it, stirs up some flagging interest in the game I say.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th December 2014, 9:28 AM GMT

The Mourhino of the clique league.

I sort of liked it.

It turns the game into more of a work of art.

Incidentally, and not sure if I ever mentioned it.......

......I always loved Spurs. ;)

Actually Gerry, I think what you did with Chambers amounts to unintentional gamesmanship. We're now going to essentially have to wait till Tuesday morning to see your score and the final table.

If you've got players coming off the bench then that can't be helped, but you deliberately captained a player who couldn't play who you had no wish to actually be your captain, just to see your points balloon at the very death.

As we're all competing with each other and it's still anyone's title and players have to be bought and they lose and gain value every night, I think we're entitled to see your score before Tuesday morning as it will influence how we play and who we transfer in and out..

I for one haven't got time to manually recalculate your score and position, so not f**king-about picking players you don't want should be standard.

What do other people think?

My Ramsey gamble failed this week. I thought he was just coming into form, so I bought him in - then watched him score two, assist one and get injured in the Champions League.

Costa scored, but I think he'll have to score twice next time round or else that will prove to be a bad buy too (given how some of the 'cheaper' options performed).

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th December 2014, 10:25 AM GMT

For what it's worth, I preferred last season's Gerry.

The one who was stuck in seventh.

Actually Gerry, I think what you did with Chambers amounts to unintentional gamesmanship. We're now going to essentially have to wait till Tuesday morning to see your score and the final table.

If you've got players coming off the bench then that can't be helped, but you deliberately captained a player who couldn't play who you had no wish to actually be your captain, just to see your points balloon at the very death.

As we're all competing with each other and it's still anyone's title and players have to be bought and they lose and gain value every night, I think we're entitled to see your score before Tuesday morning as it will influence how we play and who we transfer in and out..

I for one haven't got time to manually recalculate your score and position, so not f**king-about picking players you don't want should be standard.

It may require a firm decision before Friday night matches start in 2016?

Btw happy birthday for Thursday. I'm addressing myself here but am delighted to extend it to you too. :)

It's a little bit Wanky
But I wouldn't like to discourage it on the offchance that it backfires & messes up his score one week.

But I do think Gerry's great though

Substitute do for don't

I love you too Sunshine <3

(I can't read the text at the bottom as it's the smallest thing I've seen since your overall points total :) )

As it's the season of good will to all men, and I've decided to include Godot in that category, I shall refrain from arranging my team to receive an end of the gameweek bump.

I'm all about spreading chlamydia the peace.