BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 12

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th September 2014, 10:58 PM BST

Just rejoin the league

Steve, the organization is beyond a joke. Last season I came 3rd in the H2H league; the 2 people above me were 'unknowns', so that bronze should have been gold. Year before that, in the Clique, Percival Mash an ineligible player, stole silver from me. Can you see why I get pissed off with it?

We have 3 BCG affiliated leagues, each one has non-posters and f**kwits, like Inter Yer Mum - it's nuts. Problem could be fixed in 2 minutes.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th September 2014, 10:58 PM BST

if you don't carry over previous points then we can do a Godot Wildcardgate & add the difference

My points will definitely 'carry over' so no problem there.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 8th September 2014, 2:12 AM BST

I f**k ghosts.

:|

Well carry on posting anyway Don.
I raped Scooby Doo
Sorry Sorry BB code error

If the league can be cleaned up and all the ineligible posters booted out then Dan can you please do that.

Don, I also want you to rejoin but I think we should say that you have to do it before Saturday, for obvious reasons - unless you plan to not come back but just post - which I'm also cool about.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th September 2014, 1:41 AM BST

Back on topic
I'm trying to guess Godots transfers

Well actually I'm just waiting for him to copy me & get Sterling & Costa in

Everyone's all over Sterling these days. I was the first to field him when he cost £4m. I noticed that Suarez always tried to set him up on goal every match. He usually missed.

I did my transfer early.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 9th September 2014, 12:43 AM BST

If the league can be cleaned up and all the ineligible posters booted out then Dan can you please do that.

It's an absolute shambles - I've had enough. Brand new league. All scores carry over. Code: 926467-666863.

Quote: don rushmore @ 9th September 2014, 2:40 PM BST

It's an absolute shambles - I've had enough. Brand new league. All scores carry over. Code: 926467-666863.

Cheers Don. This is definitely my favourite of all the BCG leagues.

I'm in the hip new league and have played my wildcard. Bit of rebuilding going on. I've brought Di Maria in...

I am always happy to join a league that has mostly people that are in my other leagues.
It's not much of a motto I'll give you that

Another league? I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT I TELL YOU! (I joined)

Quote: Ben @ 9th September 2014, 8:25 PM BST

I'm in the hip new league and have played my wildcard. Bit of rebuilding going on. I've brought Di Maria in...

Over priced and over here. However if he hits a shit load of goals and you romp home with nine weeks to spare I will have to delete this post.

I just checked my team and half of them are at 75% fitness. Swapping Sturridge out before the internationals now seems like a good move, replacing him with Diego Costa probably wasn't my finest hour.

#prayforphiljones

I've got 9 players at home this week, against poor opposition. We all know the punchline - 30 pts total score.

I've shot my load I'm afraid. As usual I've peaked too early and then found 5 lame ducklings so wildcard played :( sob sob!

Quote: don rushmore @ 12th September 2014, 2:13 PM BST

I've got 9 players at home this week, against poor opposition. We all know the punchline - 30 pts total score.

I've got a lot of home players this week. Shall have to wait and see how it pans out. Still may tinker with my team yet.

Ah good footballs back
I'm still top of the table by the way
See! it wasn't a fluke.
*Changes Captain from Hutton to Wisdom.

Godot done a wildcard as well, a proper one
It is the popular time to use it by the look of things

I'm being unusually indecisive with my captaincy pick, I've chopped and changed about 11 times this morning :)