Funny Scottish Anecdote Required

My Mrs' mother (who hails from Scotland) has to attend a client's dinner - it's a multicultural affair and she's just been informed each guest is required to to tell an amusing anecdote about their country (arghhhhhh - sounds dreadful!)

Any offerings (please) ?!

The winner wins a cyber cuddle from my Mrs' mother......

Lol, that's brilliant! Just watch an old episode of Parkinson with Billy Connelly on.

Scotland has the highest level of heart disease than any other EU country. That's always an interesting one.

The RAF have several bases in the north of Scotland. Kinloss and Lossiemouth. The reason for this is that it tends to get darker there earlier, and they can do night flying practice earlier in the evening, therefore not waking anyone up.

Scotland is famous for it's whiskey. The fastest growing market for this product is India. How's that for multi-cultural.

The Scottish Parliment building is a hideous waste of money.

Scotland is the birth place of Chicken Tikka Masala (Watch QI for that one). Again very cosmopolitan

Thanks Rosco - she's actually going to go for Chicken Tikka Massala fact! So you win the cyber cuddle Errr

Thanks, can I put this onto the success section on my comedy CV. At present it's pretty much blank (other than the heading)

Quote: Rosco @ September 5, 2007, 2:47 PM

The Scottish Parliment building is a hideous waste of English taxpayer's money.

Scotland Glasgow is the birth place of Chicken Tikka Masala (Watch QI for that one). Again very cosmopolitan

:)

What's green, scottish and dies horribly? A baby in a heroin den... too soon?

Nick.
Could you please get your Mrs Mummy to call me & shout at me.
I lurrrve being told off in Scottish. Its brilliant. I really need her to say "I will scalp yer after I hang yer jaw off".
Paweeeeeeeeeeease.

Just ring upLorraine Kelly and tell her you support Dundee.