Hot Fuzz

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/hot_fuzz/

Anyone seen the film? It's a great film1

I haven't gone back to Hot Fuzz much. Always found it about 30 minutes too long.

It's a masterpiece.

IMHO it's the weakest of the "Cornetto Trilogy", much prefer "Shaun of the Dead" and "World's End". It's pretty good though, with some funny moments, plus I've been to Wells and visited most of the locations.

I just watched the third in the trilogy today. Simon Pegg was putting on a slightly odd voice, but apart from that it was good. Not as good as the first two, but maybe it's a grower.

Much better and totally different to what I thought it would be at the time, from the trailers that went out I expected a leftyish bashing of thuggish fascist cops satire. But it wasn't that at all. Thought the atmosphere created was very good, a sort of Village of the Damned type, quietly spooky feel. The production of their films is very good I think. Direction can be a matter of taste tho, still not sure if all that camera swivelling is necessary.

I'd like them to do a Wickerman type spoof, they seem tailor made for it. Location transferred to Cornwall or the Scilly Isles.

That would be amazing. I do hope they do some more together.

Hot Fuzz is very funny. This is the sort of in depth analysis I'm famous for.

Big Fan!!