Comedy Writing Partner sought - Manchester Page 4

Good for me. Happy New Year.

Quote: JT123 @ 31st December 2013, 5:37 PM GMT

How about 7:30pm at Gullivers on Oldham St?

Sounds fine to me - was considering suggesting Gullivers or the Castle.

Though, being a Sunday is a little earlier/afternoon better? Having no idea how far many are travelling, and knowing that public transport can be relatively poor on Sunday evenings.

I may pop along if I can work up the courage.

Aren't you in Bristol isn't that like popping by the moon?

this is this sunday innit?

No, I live in Manchester now. :)

so is it sunday, if it is I'll be there and most definitely be expecting to see you sir

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 1st January 2014, 5:57 PM GMT

Sounds fine to me - was considering suggesting Gullivers or the Castle.

Though, being a Sunday is a little earlier/afternoon better? Having no idea how far many are travelling, and knowing that public transport can be relatively poor on Sunday evenings.

I'd prefer afternoon at The Castle but as I've said will go with the popular choice.

Don't forget to invite dellas.

So is anyone planning on going on Sunday?

Quote: Judgement Dave @ 4th January 2014, 11:47 AM GMT

So is anyone planning on going on Sunday?

I am. But there doesn't appear to be a time or venue.

Sorry guys I'm in Wales- but will join next meet up!!

I'd like to come, but erm looks uncertain so maybe in February

I'll come along if there's a few going.

So if anyone fancies a bit earlier than the previously proposed 7, what about 5pm at the Castle?

Anyone fancy it, PM me for a mobile number... and then see you there hopefully.

Well I've not had that many contact me yet but some seem to be trying to gauge numbers, so I'm going to pop out some PMs to people who showed interest at some point on this thread.

It looks like some people (yes - plural - not just me!) are going to be at the Castle at about 5pm.

For those not too familiar with Manchester, both the Castle and Gullivers are on Oldham Rd (the road running from Piccadilly Gardens to the Frog & Bucket).

https://www.google.com/#q=the+castle+manchester+pub https://www.google.com/#q=Gullivers+manchester+pub