Hiya! :)

Hi,

I just joined! Whoooooah! :) I have written one whole play which had a lot of comedy in it and years ago did one episode of a sitcom. So hey, maybe I can call myself a writer?!!!!!

At the same time, I run a free London theatregoing group which includes free tickets to TV and radio recordings (and no, I'm not paid by the TV companies or audience ticket agencies - from whom I get free tickets myself - I run the group as a hobby not to make a living!).

I have four spare free priority tickets in all to see the recording of "Not Going Out" with Lee Mack and Tim Vine written by Andrew Collins. I went to see a read through and the episodes I saw and heard were great (and much better, I have to say, than the clips on the BBC website which are strangely unfunny)!

The theatre group is totally free (no subs or attendance fee) but because I have these free tickets going spare, I won't stipulate you join the club to get the tickets (but if you do like the sound of it, please do!). http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LuvTheatre/
If you want to bag a free ticket, please contact me throughLuvTheatre-owner@yahoogroups.com (details are below)

Oh yes and I don't work for South West trains either ... ;)

Cheers,
Alice

Here are the details:

"Not Going Out" Award winning BBC TV sitcom with
Lee Mack and Tim Collins @ Teddington Studios.
We have priority tickets.

"Unburdened by ambition or drive, Lee drifts from
one ill-advised job to another ...

"Not Going Out is written by Lee Mack and Andrew Collins.
Audiences will know Lee from The Sketch Show (ITV1), which
ran for two series (the first of which was awarded a Bafta
for Best Comedy, and the second nominated for the prestigious
Rose d'Or Award at the International Rose d'Or Television
Festival). He then worked alongside Kelsey Grammer in an
American version of The Sketch Show. He has also previously
received nominations for the prestigious Perrier Award,
Time Out Best Live Comedy Award and Best Newcomer at the
British Comedy Awards."

Return tickets 5.70 GBP Southwest Trains Waterloo to
Teddington See the timetable @ http://tinyurl.com/3bwuex

We can meet up earlier at Waterloo and go on to have a
meal/drinks at Teddington or meet up at the studios at
6.15 pm.

See map @ http://www.visitlondon.com/attractions/detail/28188

Contact me, Alice, on LuvTheatre-owner@yahoogroups.com

Bloody hell, Alice, I hope you've got an industrial size can of Mace. Esp if some of the batchelors on here apply.

Welcome, btw.

haha welcome :D

Gawd! That girl wants friends eh.
I will be your buddy Hon.x

Hello & Welcome.x

Would have some myself if it wasn't at Teddington. :(

But welcome!

Hi,

Yes, I'm a poor friendless spinster soul - the type that becomes a serial killer of bachelors ;) (but isn't that a newspaper obit euphemism in any case, so I won't need a mace/the mace ?!!!) !!!!!:D

Seriously, I was a bit in trepidation when I first started the theatregoing group but it works surprisingly well. Obviously a person has to be sensible but I've even met people off Gumtree for events and it was fine. But thanks 4 the welcome and for - sob! ;) - allowing yourself to be my friend!

Alice

PS Last time I checked I did have one free ticket left for Armando Iannucci's Charm Offensive 2moro (Thursday, 23rd) at BBC Radio Theatre in Portland Place if anyone wants it. Oh yes, and there are four others going besides me, to make it easier to dispose of the body ...

PPS Aaron, I thought that at first (I don't know where you live of course) but I realized it wasn't so bad from Waterloo ... I've given a link to the Waterloo timetable ... There are two of us already going by the way. I've just got tickets spare.

Wave

welcome

Coo-ee and hello.

Hi, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

Whoa that's a lot of writing. Didn't read it all, but hello anyway and welcome to the site. Have fun!

Wave

Hi there Alice and welcomeWave