Hello again.

Hello all, i'm gooey r i logged on yesterday but someone seemed to be hate mailing you so i signed up to another site's forum, but that site wasn't very good so i thought i'd return to this one, so hello to you all, i was registered before for a while, but i left to go onto a stand-up forum but i thought i can still use this one aswell so i will. I see a lot has gone on since i left my old mate chipadale has been a bit of an idiot, god knows what he's been up to! but any way i like stand up, sketch and sitcom and am willing to chat.

Hi gooey, is it true that your weird mate has "tken so mny anal poundings dis week I's dont no wot time of day it is. I really got a sore asshle and dem shit for brains and know misteake."

Did he write that in a moment of drunken sincerity?

probably, i don't know him that well, but i still didn't expect this, in person he's respectable and nice, when i logged back on yesterday after being off for a few days i was shocked to find he had done this, i don't see him much but when i do we'll have words, Why did he slag me off? and why did he do this against his usual nature? who knows, lets just forget him and get on with our witty and informative posts to this wonderful site,

Quote: lewisroberts @ November 9, 2006, 11:31 AM

i don't see him much but when i do we'll have words

When you next see him, kick him in the nuts and say that it's a present from Wheeler.

consider it done wheeler,

Why did i involuntarily laugh at that?
:D

shall i give him one from everyone? i've visited your site earlier, it's really good.

Lewis, you should raid chip's deep well of insults for this gag.

"I just walked into the local public toilet, and there was a sign hanging up on the door saying "out of order" at first i thought it was broken but it wasn't it just kept being mean to people "go f**k off to ure 9-5 macdonalds job that fit for a studant you 45 year old vergin", "don't be out of order", "no but you really like raping men's bum holes."

And so on...

Cheers for the visit, Lewis. Glad you liked.