Unknown sitcoms

Can you think of a sitcom which is unknown to the public.

Is there more than one answer to this?

Quote: Sinon @ May 9 2013, 7:47 PM BST

Is there more than one answer to this?

What do you mean?

If something is unknown you can't think of it you could only imagine it. Is the question - does anyone have any good sitcom ideas?

No.

Quote: David Smith @ May 9 2013, 8:01 PM BST

No.

:D

Plaza Patrol isn't particularly remembered.

Anything written by most of us.

Anything else is known by someone.

Quote: Aaron @ May 9 2013, 10:39 PM BST

Sorry Aaron, that clearly doesn't count. I think David is after things that nobody knows the name of.

What about...erm...you know...the one where...no, that's not it...oh, I don't know!

Quote: David Smith @ May 9 2013, 7:40 PM BST

Can you think of a sitcom which is unknown to the public.

Unknown to the public but known to someone who is not a member of the public? No, can't think of any.

I mean sitcoms that like got 1 series or not repeated on TV often.

I can probably think of 20 or 30 but there are hundreds of them. I could say one or two, but they probably won't be unkown to some here, especially Aaron and the like. But then that's what brings sitcom fans to a site like this, the fact there'll be other anoraks and addicts there.

But I'll say Mog. Watched most episodes at the time and enjoyed it but have never heard of it or seen a trace of it since.

Yes, it's unkown to me.

Quote: David Smith @ May 10 2013, 6:51 AM BST

sitcoms that like got 1 series

Feck me, it's bad enough hearing that word being sprinkled inappropriately into conversations, are we going to have to start trying to filter it out of the written word too? Angry

Plaza Patrol

So that's at least two sitcoms starring Cannon and Ball then. Wonder how many more they did?