Not many women around. Page 4

The air is definetly thin up here...

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 12, 2007, 5:32 PM

I really hope you don't mind me saying but that was a little bit unfair.

How so? Your arguments seem to assume that the acts you've spoken of are using the I-am-woman type thing because they have to, in some way. But what if that's just what amuses the comedian in question? Plenty of male comedians tell 'jokes' and 'humourous' tales of their football-tits-n-lager filled antics, because that's their particular style, their humour, or maybe what they feel will connect to their TA. But it's their choice, ultimately.

I think that's what I mean anyway.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 12, 2007, 5:59 PM

... i've never been that much of a geek despite my IQ (bet you can't guess it, its high ladies)...

Next he'll be implying that he's got a massive cock.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 12, 2007, 6:08 PM

I've been the sexiest for quite a while now :)

And evidently the most delusional. :P

Quote: ajp29 @ August 12, 2007, 6:28 PM

Oh Crap! Not the mace again. I have nightmares about that thing you know Aaron Teary

Oh, the mace is nothing. MWHAHahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Okay fair enough! Thought you meant something else! My bad! Hugs!

Quote: Aaron @ August 12, 2007, 6:40 PM

Next he'll be implying that he's got a massive cock.

I have a massive cock ;)

And we all know what that actually means.

He can't spell clock?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 12, 2007, 5:07 PM

(I really want to say it's the picture of Leevil's cock, but that joke's been done to death already...)

The ladies come from miles around to catch a glance of my cock. Like some sort of magnet.

or Freak show....You decide

I'm a girl...girl girl girl.... leevil and Gav can prove it! ;)

There are quite a few girls on here - just hunt them out...like rabbits! hehe

Ellie, my nostrils are flaring horribly at the thought of a girl hunt! So many thoughts, all of them WRRRRRONG!

Or right. Very, very right. (Depending on your viewpoint, of course. ;))

Easy there big fella! I can smell your hot breath and your Lynx and I believe you to be the World's Wrongest Man!

Quote: Fred Peters @ August 13, 2007, 11:54 AM

Ellie, my nostrils are flaring horribly at the thought of a girl hunt! So many thoughts, all of them WRRRRRONG!

Of course in order to stay the right side of the law as 'fox' hunting has been banned hasn't it? you'd have to stick to a man dressed as women, as I believe drag hunting is still legal ;)

Ho ho ho. Rolling eyes

Quote: Leevil @ August 12, 2007, 7:17 PM

The ladies come from miles around to catch a glance of my cock. Like some sort of magnet.

Leevil, is that a lifesized photo? Because if it is, you are in possession of a scarily small cock. :O

I went on a hunt, but couldn't find many rabbit holes (easy Fred!). I have a new theory - I know some shockingly funny women (much like the girls on this site), and they end up getting distracted by relationships, while funny men stay single... Ok, it's a rubbish theory, but it's the best I could come up with when I should be working.