LOL Page 2

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 11, 2007, 11:02 AM

I hope I'm not sounding like an old man here, but I am sick 2 death of hearing the phrase LOL (Means Laugh out Loud). It is a horrible word and people are forever using it on myspace and on this site. Please people stop using it. If the next response to this is LOL I will go mad.

Who the hell are you to tell us what we can and can't use? IMHO LOL is gr8

I dont Laugh. I LOL

Quote: Aaron @ August 11, 2007, 11:30 AM

"Lol" is one of the greatest words/phrases to have been created and adopted into the English language in the past 25 years. :P

Spot the computer nerd lol or should I say Laughing out loud

You haven't lived untill you've seen a French player on CSS (COunter Strike Source) say lol on the mic. They actually pronounce it lul and its hilarious.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Quote: Gavin @ August 11, 2007, 4:25 PM

KKK

Racist Laughing out loud

I was going to go with Nerd but I'm not in a mean mood

Quote: ajp29 @ August 11, 2007, 4:25 PM

You haven't lived untill you've seen a French player on CSS (COunter Strike Source) say lol on the mic. They actually pronounce it lul and its hilarious.

If you're seeing people say things, you should turn yourself over to the circus.

(Or stop taking LSD.)

ah CSS...to me, that means a random brazillian lady in a sequined catsuit, singing nu rave

hmm starting to wonder what Im reduced to now :|

WOW SBF Thats a hell of an insight into your world!!

The thing that annoys me about LoL, is that no-one really laughs out loud when they say it, as a result I have adopted CQTH (chuckles quietly to himself) as a replacement.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 11, 2007, 9:30 PM

ah CSS...to me, that means a random brazillian lady in a sequined catsuit, singing nu rave

To me, it means Cascading Style Sheets.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 11, 2007, 9:30 PM

Oh I love her, she's ace.

Quote: Aaron @ August 11, 2007, 9:14 PM

If you're seeing people say things, you should turn yourself over to the circus.

(Or stop taking LSD.)

You ain't my mother! You're a Butterfly with magic legs swimming in a pool of strawberry jam. OK i'll stop taking the LSD.

I use lol alot...not on here i don't think. I tend to use it when something is funny but not enough to actually laugh out loud..strange hey!!?

I hate LOL too. I prefer LIBS

(Laughing Inside But Smiling)

It's more honest.

But nobody knows what the f**k I'm talking about... as usual.